+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jassgarcha7

Mar 30, 2019
Hello,

what if we mail to dorchester Street instead to PO#9500 Sydney? Do they accept Canada Post @ Dorchester? They received it on April 30th @ Dorchester through Canada Post

Last edited:

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
App received: April 18th
AOR: May 30th
Still waiting for biometrics request :(.

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
hi guyz,
Sad news for me( Application received- 17 April). They returned the application for me stating that i have not submitted the original birth certificate and i just submitted the original notarized birth certificate. Can anybody please let me know how to resubmit my application. Shall i just put the copy of the original birth certificate and send the old package or i need to fill all the sponsorship forms again with the new date on it.I am so stressed, any insight will be greatly appreciated.

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
I also resubmitted our application, as long as you comply with what is needed everything will be fine.
hi guyz,

Sad news for me( Application received- 17 April). They returned the application for me stating that i have not submitted the original birth certificate and i just submitted the original notarized birth certificate. Can anybody please let me know how to resubmit my application. Shall i just put the copy of the original birth certificate and send the old package or i need to fill all the sponsorship forms again with the new date on it.I am so stressed, any insight will be greatly appreciated.

JulietJarden

Star Member
May 23, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
Application received April 23rd.
Didn’t receive AOR1 yet, but I can see the case on ECAS.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
hi guyz,

So sorry to hear bro.
Just put the copy of original birth certificate and use updated checklist if it got updated after you sent file. If there is no change then you can still use the old forms as it is.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
hi guyz,

Same thing happen to me missing signature on IMM008...I just attached the page with the signature and resend the old package

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
They d
Same thing happen to me missing signature on IMM008...I just attached the page with the signature and resend the old package
Thank you so much for reply.
They said i am supposed to use updated check list. Did you use the Updated checklist or just sent the old one?

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Just double checked my email and I found an email from yesterday stating that I was approved as a sponsor, yet I still can’t link my application!! Also my PA hasnt received an email at all... can anyone help?