+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Correct, it for sure updated after April 8th as my submission was based on the March checklist.

You are referring to updates in March, however there was another one in April where they changed courier address to Mississauga for inland applications.
The person is asking about outland spousal. I didn’t deny it changed in April. I simply specified it changed before that too in March after Feb. Do read her post above :)

Outland. Spousal.
Looks like it was, did you know if it changed before 15th April??/

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
The person is asking about outland spousal. I didn’t deny it changed in April. I simply specified it changed before that too in March after Feb. Do read her post above :)
I very well read that the application is outland but her question is only if the checklist updated after a certain date. my mentioning of inland was only about the change that was there in the checklist and nothing to do with her application.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I very well read that the application is outland but her question is only if the checklist updated after a certain date. my mentioning of inland was only about the change that was there in the checklist and nothing to do with her application.
The person clearly asked if the application changed before April and after Feb and it did. I merely replied to that.
I think it changed somewhere in April, I am pretty sure by 31st of March it had not change.
She said it did not change until 31st of March. Which was wrong. Hence why I was referring to updates in March.

Infofatimah

Jun 6, 2019
Need help!
Hello Everyone
I’m new to this page.
I want to know about medical examination.
I got medical request from IRCC today.IRCC asked me to submit medical results within 30 days so I got an appointment on 25th June 2019 I.e 19 days from today.My question is will the panel physician submit my medical report within given time span to IRCC.Im worried if they cross the given dead line of 30 days

Mad4u

Feb 23, 2018
Hi
Guys can someone give me information on this:
My wife didn't receive medical request but i got my sponsor approval and file moved to Mississauga VO. Is it normal that she can get medical request later in the process?
File received: April: 12
AOR: May 7th
Biometrics: May 27 and submitted May 29
Eligibility email: May 28
SA: May 31
Moved to VO: May 31

Appreciate for your time

Thanks

Reactions: Meri12

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi
Guys can someone give me information on this:
My wife didn't receive medical request but i got my sponsor approval and file moved to Mississauga VO. Is it normal that she can get medical request later in the process?
File received: April: 12
AOR: May 7th
Biometrics: May 27 and submitted May 29
Eligibility email: May 28
SA: May 31
Moved to VO: May 31

Appreciate for your time

Thanks
very normal and nothing to worry about.

Reactions: rroh202

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone i want to ask if you get a request to pay biometric fee how long does it take to get the email to get it done

rroh202

Oct 4, 2018
Need help!
Hello Everyone
I’m new to this page.
I want to know about medical examination.
I got medical request from IRCC today.IRCC asked me to submit medical results within 30 days so I got an appointment on 25th June 2019 I.e 19 days from today.My question is will the panel physician submit my medical report within given time span to IRCC.Im worried if they cross the given dead line of 30 days
Don't quote me on this but they surely submit the results quickly. You can ask them when you go for the actual tests. For sure wont take 10 days to upload your results online. Worst case they provide you with a form which mentions when you completed the medical.

rroh202

Oct 4, 2018
File sent. 04march 2019(Sydney)
File received . 08 march
AOR 06 APRIL
BR . 24 april
SA. 25 April
MR . 26 APRIL
FILE forwarded to Mississauga. 2 may
Pp request may 29✌

Best of luck to everyone

Congrats. That was quick? Where is the PA located? Was the file moved to the local VO?

Kevin567

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sponsoring my wife. Applied on April 18th and I can see decision made on SA and it also says AOR was sent on May 31st, 2019.
And I also see MR sent today (june 6, 2019) for the PA. I can see all these status updates in ecas, however, my representative(we've nominated a representative for our case) has not received a single email from CIC.
Should I be worried ?
How did you check your status if you didn't get aor ?

Infofatimah

Jun 6, 2019
Don't quote me on this but they surely submit the results quickly. You can ask them when you go for the actual tests. For sure wont take 10 days to upload your results online. Worst case they provide you with a form which mentions when you completed the medical.
I hope they don’t take more than 10 days as it will cross my dead line to submit medical results
Thank you for your help

Infofatimah

Jun 6, 2019
One more question
I linked my account to my application so I will receive further updates on this linked account or through e-mail.
After I linked my account it is making me more confused as I got my biometric request but no update on my account.