APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Do WhatsApp/text messages have to be certified if they were typed in English?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
same :( ..Application recvd April 15

my application most likely will be sent back..we forgot the hand signature for schedule A for my husband n also the certified chats in english..i called cic n the agent 3 weeks ago told me to send these by webform using receipt no as he sd that is the only way u can try but still the officer can return ur application so i have sent the new docs thru web form now lets see...can they issue AOR n still send back ur application?
Be patient, it could take up to two months before you get AOR1.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
No.. Havnt been asked yet and most of it was in English.. If they ask for it, I will submit later.
What type of PR visa did you apply for? Spouse? Common-Law? Do you live together? I would think that if a cpl have been living together for 4 years CIC would not need proof of previous chats? Me and my partner did not really chat a lot using any APP's or even facebook, if we did it's all lost now or we did not keep most conversations because we have just decided that we would like to go in Canada and start our life there in recent months.

Reactions: Meri12

VATSALVG

May 3, 2019
What type of PR visa did you apply for? Spouse? Common-Law? Do you live together? I would think that if a cpl have been living together for 4 years CIC would not need proof of previous chats? Me and my partner did not really chat a lot using any APP's or even facebook, if we did it's all lost now or we did not keep most conversations because we have just decided that we would like to go in Canada and start our life there in recent months.
I applied for outland spouse category.
We got married in recently but were in contact since last 2 years.. Fortunately we had all chats /social media interactions backed up..
Pertaining to your question, You need to submit whatver best you can from what cic asks and hopefully they don't need anything more. :)

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I applied for outland spouse category.
We got married in recently but were in contact since last 2 years.. Fortunately we had all chats /social media interactions backed up..
Pertaining to your question, You need to submit whatver best you can from what cic asks and hopefully they don't need anything more. :)
So, you are saying that you never really lived together yet? My situation would be different than yours, I have been living with my common-law partner for the last 4 years so we rarely chat on social media, we also never send sms's lol... We have been together everyday since we first moved in together in 2005. I don't see the reason why CIC would ask my chat history.

Last edited: