+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
Allow me to ask some basic questions in this process..i dont want to make any mistakes;
1...at what point do you pay the fees for the applicant
2...at what point does the applicant go for biometrics
3...do we need a passport for the dependent child we are sponsoring and what point is it required (child is 1 month old)
thanks and regards

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Allow me to ask some basic questions in this process..i dont want to make any mistakes;
1...at what point do you pay the fees for the applicant
2...at what point does the applicant go for biometrics
3...do we need a passport for the dependent child we are sponsoring and what point is it required (child is 1 month old)
thanks and regards
1- Before sending the application, you attache the receipt with your package.
go over this guide to understand the structure:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#fees
2- Instruction for biometrics are sent once your application is submitted and you've received the acknowledgment. sometimes it is after the sponsorship approval as well. your 1 month old will be exempt from biometrics.
3- yes, passport details will have to be put in your application.

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
1- Before sending the application, you attache the receipt with your package.
go over this guide to understand the structure:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#fees
2- Instruction for biometrics are sent once your application is submitted and you've received the acknowledgment. sometimes it is after the sponsorship approval as well. your 1 month old will be exempt from biometrics.
3- yes, passport details will have to be put in your application.
Thank you for the quick reply...
another follow up..at which point is the passport of the baby required..i hadn't started working on it yet.
and when is the police clearance certificate for the spouse required

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Thank you for the quick reply...
another follow up..at which point is the passport of the baby required..i hadn't started working on it yet.
and when is the police clearance certificate for the spouse required
Your application needs to include copies of the passports and original police clearance certificate.
suggest you to go through the guidelines on below link; very thorough and only ones that should be followed:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html

msalmanriaz

May 4, 2019
My Application status online says:
Date received: April 8, 2019
Estimated completion date: April 8, 2020
Estimated remaining processing time: 11 Month(s)

Type: Outland Application
PA: Spouse currently in Pakistan

Is it actually going to take that long or could it be completed before the estimated time shown online?

Mar 4, 2019
Dear all,
I forgot to pay Bio metric Fees 85 dollars when i sent the application package April 2019. I paid 1040 CAD Dollars online and sent the receipt. What should i do now? Will they return my application once again?

Thanks,

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello Every one if you forget to do manual signature on 5669 don't worry i think you should be good .As like some people even my wife dint do manual signature on 5669 still received AOR ...so don't worry guys who forgot to do manual sign..good luck everyone...!!!

Outland Spouse Application
Application Received: 4 April 2019
AOR Received: 14 May 2019
Dear all,
I forgot to pay Bio metric Fees 85 dollars when i sent the application package April 2019. I paid 1040 CAD Dollars online and sent the receipt. What should i do now? Will they return my application once again?

Thanks,
You should pay it, the faster you do the faster your application will be processed, don't wait until they ask you, this will delay your application. They will not return an application because you did not include the BIO fees... Pay it online and send the receipt through webform ASAP.

Mar 4, 2019
You should pay it, the faster you do the faster your application will be processed, don't wait until they ask you, this will delay your application. They will not return an application because you did not include the BIO fees... Pay it online and send the receipt through webform ASAP.

Shoot. :( Dont know how to do the the Webform? how can i access that ? Thank you so much for your quick reply. Really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mar 4, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp - You have UCI / Application number already? Just use that info if you have it.

Just Paid online and sent the receipt thru Webform. There are so many option and i choose spouse sponsorship and attached the PDF. When i called few days back the Agent on the line ( After 50 minutes of waiting) gave me a file number start with XF and followed by 9 digits. When i sent the webform that XF ******* number was included. :( Its been now 7 months i applied first. Last time it was returned in january 2019 becasue CIC Said there were no payment in the submission. However there was a Bank receipt 12 years years old and i sent the original. I am married for last 13 years and have kid together. After i paid in the Bank CIBC 12 years back , i got laid off and moved out of canada. Finally i applied this year in January from outside of canada. I am really frustrated. dont know where to complaint. All CIC websites and IRCC consultants said they should accept the first Bank payment which was original. :(

Thanks again everyone.