+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Can you plz tell me more about how to add it.
Because me too haven't paid for Boimetric
Hehehe, I wish CIC had an affiliate program where I could get 30% commission for every time I send someone to their website;) Do you have UCI/Application number yet? You got AOR1?

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Yes he was just requested to pay the fee. So no further directions from there. I just noticed on the tracking sheet that most people were submitting biometrics shortly after request and getting approved few day post so im wondering if we did something wrong
Those people probably paid the biometrics fee up front. We entirely forgot to pay the biometrics fee when we submitted, so they requested the payment from us on 30th April. Took a week to get confirmation that they'd received it, and we still haven't got the actual biometrics request yet. I've seen other people on the forum take anywhere from a week to 4 weeks from paying to get the actual request. So, as long as you sent them your receipt via the webform, you haven't done anything wrong and just have to wait for them to get to you. Fingers crossed we hear something soon!

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
We had a small church wedding and got a marriage certificate in 2017.Then we had big white wedding last year december 2018.My question is, Does the number of years after marriage affect the application in anyway.Like us, we only have one year from our first church small wedding.and only 3 months from the big wedding.

2.We do not have any children or adopted any yet, so on the dependants section in the generic application do we just leave it blank.?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Yes I got App number and AOR1
Ok, great... go to:

make sure you create an account:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

then pay your fees:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

follow the instructions, pay only biometrics fees and then make sure your print or save receipt to your PC and go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
you will need your UCI/application number and send a copy of your receipt using the webform. These fees will be paid in Canadian dollars.

Last edited:

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Ok, great... go to:

make sure you create an account:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

then pay your fees:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

follow the instructions, pay only biometrics fees and then make sure your print or save receipt to your PC and go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
you will need your UCI/application number and send a copy of your receipt using the webform. These fees will be paid in Canadian dollars.
I also forgot to pay the biometrics fee. Can I pay it without receiving the request from IRCC?

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
31 daysss
same :( ..Application recvd April 15

my application most likely will be sent back..we forgot the hand signature for schedule A for my husband n also the certified chats in english..i called cic n the agent 3 weeks ago told me to send these by webform using receipt no as he sd that is the only way u can try but still the officer can return ur application so i have sent the new docs thru web form now lets see...can they issue AOR n still send back ur application?

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
same :( ..Application recvd April 15

my application most likely will be sent back..we forgot the hand signature for schedule A for my husband n also the certified chats in english..i called cic n the agent 3 weeks ago told me to send these by webform using receipt no as he sd that is the only way u can try but still the officer can return ur application so i have sent the new docs thru web form now lets see...can they issue AOR n still send back ur application?
From what I've read here, they won't give aor if they are sending back

The WhatsApp chat requirement is new I believe so hopefully they check your addition documents and say it's okay!

Best of luck

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
From what I've read here, they won't give aor if they are sending back

The WhatsApp chat requirement is new I believe so hopefully they check your addition documents and say it's okay!

Best of luck
thnx! this whole process is so stressful n it has not even started yet! we r applying for my husbands visit visa if that doesnt work out m going on a vacation with my spouse n then stay back home with him for few months otherwise it will be so hard for me :(

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
thnx! this whole process is so stressful n it has not even started yet! we r applying for my husbands visit visa if that doesnt work out m going on a vacation with my spouse n then stay back home with him for few months otherwise it will be so hard for me :(
ugh I know how you feel. My application was returned once already. This time I triple check everything so hopefully no reason for them to return it.
I was married in November, back here December so its already been 5month apart.

my wife and I have also applied for visitor visa, just waiting for appointment. Hopefully we aare both lucky and can see our loved one again

Reactions: maria_786

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
ugh I know how you feel. My application was returned once already. This time I triple check everything so hopefully no reason for them to return it.
I was married in November, back here December so its already been 5month apart.

my wife and I have also applied for visitor visa, just waiting for appointment. Hopefully we aare both lucky and can see our loved one again
y was it returned? n good luck to u as well :)

Reactions: jb9419