+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mag227

Jun 20, 2019
It can take a while, we got the payment request on 30th April and didn't get the biometrics request until 21st June. I've seen other people on the forum waiting only a couple of weeks, so I think there's no hard and fast rule. Hopefully you won't be waiting as long as we did haha, but it can certainly take up to 2 months.
How did you send your biometric payment?

Waner

May 19, 2019
Question
On Ecas it says that they sent my wife (PA) a letter yesterday. Would that be the medical exam request? because in GCKey her medical exams changed to "we are processing your medical exams" but she hasn't done them yet.
Also on my Ecas (Sponsor) says Decision Made, but I have not received any email yest, about that.
Those things changed today.
Anyone knows anything about that?
Please reply.
Thanks!

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
It can take a while, we got the payment request on 30th April and didn't get the biometrics request until 21st June. I've seen other people on the forum waiting only a couple of weeks, so I think there's no hard and fast rule. Hopefully you won't be waiting as long as we did haha, but it can certainly take up to 2 months.
ah, the thing is mine is transferred to office already

maybe they will request it once passport is submitted as that can be done at same time

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi Friends,

Looking at the rate at which applications are returned back. For the new people who are yet to apply or any of your friends who are going to apply, i strongly suggest to go with a decent Attorney/Consultant who will take care of each step and see there are no such things happening.

Application being returned really frustates(because partners stay long distance) and you never know how long/how the next steps goes once you re-submit the application. As this is very IMPORTANT thing, do not hesitate to spend some extra bucks, so that you will have your process go smooth.

Good luck !
I know ur trying to be helpful but people need to learn from their mistakes when getting their apps returned as it seems some are just missing a signature here and there. Consultants are very expensive and will add another 2-3k when the application itself is already very expensive and then add the money spent on translations and traveling for medicals and biometrics. The application is easy to do and following along the checklist is free. The only time a consultant or lawyer is needed is if u have a complex case. From what I read, having a consultant adds extra stress as the sponsor and pa are often sitting around until their consultants communicate with them anything new about their applications.

SheenaK

Mar 25, 2018
my file moved to mississuage vo on 19th of june.any one tell me how much take the for dm
Same with me. The minimum time (no. of days between Moved To Visa Office and Decision Made) I have noticed in April applicants is 8 - 9 days. Hope ours also gets done in that short period of time.

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
VISA AND COPR on Hand

Sponsor- PR in Canada
PA- Philippines

April 11- application received
May 18 - AOR
May 29 - Biometrics Request
May 30 - SA and Med Request
June 3 - Biometrics Given
June 4 - Medical Done
June 7 - Application Forwarded to Mississauga
June 14 - DM on ECAs
June 18 - PPR
June 21- PP submitted Manila VFS Global
June 25 - Application Approved on GCKEy
June 26- Visa and COPR on hand

Thank you everyone for this forum.This helped us a lot throughout the processing of our Application.

Goodluck to all of us and God bless us all.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Have not been able to link to GCkey as of yet. Will there be any update on ECAS?
ECAS will only show that it is received. Whether passed or if they want more is communicated via GCkey.
Why haven't you been able to link to GCkey? do you have a representative appointed?

sri_ankit

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
ECAS will only show that it is received. Whether passed or if they want more is communicated via GCkey.
Why haven't you been able to link to GCkey? do you have a representative appointed?
How long would this generally take to reflect biometric and medical received on ECAS? My spouse submitted her biometric on 19 and medicals on 20, still no update on ECAS.