+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
perfect! Congratulations! Do you mind sharing the content of the phone interview?
Thank you, they asked my exact location, my step kids age and grade, my husband work details, what's my son doing now ( he is a dependant in Jamaica) they asked where my husband was and if I know his phone number. Then they called him and ask similar questions

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you, they asked my exact location, my step kids age and grade, my husband work details, what's my son doing now ( he is a dependant in Jamaica) they asked where my husband was and if I know his phone number. Then they called him and ask similar questions
Thank you, this information is very important to those who are still waiting! wish all the best! !

Reactions: LaLondon

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yesterday I got a call from the agent that interviewed us last week, she said she approved my work permit and wants to know which address I want it mailed to( mine or representative) the thing is I did not remember that I have a work permit application in from 2017 when I filed my first spousal sponsorship application ( that application was cancelled and I got a different representative to file a new one in 2019) lucky me because I wasn't going to do a work permit application now because I heard it takes 4+ months to get approval.

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yesterday I got a call from the agent that interviewed us last week, she said she approved my work permit and wants to know which address I want it mailed to( mine or representative) the thing is I did not remember that I have a work permit application in from 2017 when I filed my first spousal sponsorship application ( that application was cancelled and I got a different representative to file a new one in 2019) lucky me because I wasn't going to do a work permit application now because I heard it takes 4+ months to get approval.
Work permit recieved in the mail today

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Sorry when you applied for work permit, are you april applicant, why until now your work permit was not approved or you applied now !!!

Lutra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
I got a call from IRCC yesterday, saying “documents are complete and good to go “ and I would expect a call from local VO shortly...I’m inland applicant, did the call mean I’ll be receiving a COPR soon?

Reactions: LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I got a call from IRCC yesterday, saying “documents are complete and good to go “ and I would expect a call from local VO shortly...I’m inland applicant, did the call mean I’ll be receiving a COPR soon?
Congrats , I am so happy for you, did they call only you or sponsor too, and what did they asked you,
also what is VO ? Thank you