+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
So it’s not for inland,
I passed medical a year ago, do you think they will tell me to do it again now??
As far as I know, they usually extend the medical validity period, which depends on the progress of the application. If you have reached the dm stage, you will usually not request medical treatment again.

Reactions: LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Thanks, I hope this week will bring us good news and since I had that ghost update on saturday when I checked my GcKey

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks, I hope this week will bring us good news and since I had that ghost update on saturday when I checked my GcKey
It's your turn! It will belong to you! Please tell us the good news as soon as possible, which will encourage all those who are waiting.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
As far as I know, they usually extend the medical validity period, which depends on the progress of the application. If you have reached the dm stage, you will usually not request medical treatment again.
That is what we thought! We are inland, my husband has been here for 10 years and despite all that they ask for another !!!

I hope for all of us, we had enough stress !! Good luck!
I really hope for you that they are not gonna ask for another , finger cross!

Reactions: LaLondon

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
why you are done?? You are april applicant and you received your permanent card ??
Yes I am an april applicant too (originally a january applicant but my application got returned since I forgot a signature, so I had to re-apply). I got the PR late last year. I know how much the stress ruined my mental wellbeing so I can only imagine how you guys are feeling.

Did you guys contact your MP?

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yes I am an april applicant too (originally a january applicant but my application got returned since I forgot a signature, so I had to re-apply). I got the PR late last year. I know how much the stress ruined my mental wellbeing so I can only imagine how you guys are feeling.

Did you guys contact your MP?
I contact my MP but they just got the same info I would get by calling. I also told the MP that I want to apply for nursing school which she state in the email to ircc but it went over their heads because they did not address it.

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
I contact my MP but they just got the same info I would get by calling. I also told the MP that I want to apply for nursing school which she state in the email to ircc but it went over their heads because they did not address it.
That's so odd. Usually the MP can request for faster processing if I remember correctly. Do you know if that's what he did?

louand

Mar 16, 2018
My case is also transferred for further assessment in calgary
Some one told me it can take more than 2 yrs from the date it got transferred
I am very tensed and stressed
I am May 2018 applicant and file got transferred to Calgary office on February 2019. It has been 18 months now since file was transferred and according to my GCMS notes, my file was last reviewed March 2020 and pending interview but since they suspended all interviews my file is just stuck. Not even sure when they would resume interviews so practically waiting again for next update. Overall waiting for 27 months...

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
I am May 2018 applicant and file got transferred to Calgary office on February 2019. It has been 18 months now since file was transferred and according to my GCMS notes, my file was last reviewed March 2020 and pending interview but since they suspended all interviews my file is just stuck. Not even sure when they would resume interviews so practically waiting again for next update. Overall waiting for 27 months...
Did officer mark your eligibility section as “ potential interview for the couple ? “ or review required ?
I saw some people who applied Outland spousal have their potential interview waived but instead got additional documents request then received CO-PR

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Did officer mark your eligibility section as “ potential interview for the couple ? “ or review required ?
I saw some people who applied Outland spousal have their potential interview waived but instead got additional documents request then received CO-PR
March notes shows: "Case reviewed. Spousal interview required. Given the current effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, interview cannot be scheduled at this time. Applicant will be notified when the event is scheduled."

So waiting game begins again...

Reactions: spectatorXXII

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah i am very tensed