+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
In your online account (GCKey), I think that sometimes they do not send a confirmation email for the approval of the OWP and we just have to do it.
I also tried linking my OWP but it didn't work. How quickly were you able to link it?

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
In your online account (GCKey), I think that sometimes they do not send a confirmation email for the approval of the OWP and we just have to do it.
I think is too early for OWP because today just linked my application , maybe next week !

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I also tried linking my OWP but it didn't work. How quickly were you able to link it?
I did it in one shot yesterday, with UCI number, last name, city of birth, etc., but it was "In process". Today, it says Approved.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I think is too early for OWP because today just linked my application , maybe next week !
Which application did you link it? If you talk about PR, they are different applications, they are processed in different places.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Which application did you link it? If you talk about PR, they are different applications, they are processed in different places.
PR , cause I didn’t receive my AOR and couldn’t link till today, I was very nervous these days

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
PR , cause I didn’t receive my AOR and couldn’t link till today, I was very nervous these days
Do not be nervous, this is what I have been trying to explain: sometimes they do not send email (AOR or OWP), you just have to link the applications. Then, it is possible that you can link your OWP application, it is not related to the PR.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I still couldn't link my OWP application. Not sure why. I basically used the same info as I used to link my PR application, but for the botton, I chose Open, Married, and Applied for PR as a Spouse in Canada. I tried changing that to Single, and tried a lot of different things but still couldn't do it. Is there any trick to this, or am I missing something here?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I still couldn't link my OWP application. Not sure why. I basically used the same info as I used to link my PR application, but for the botton, I chose Open, Married, and Applied for PR as a Spouse in Canada. I tried changing that to Single, and tried a lot of different things but still couldn't do it. Is there any trick to this, or am I missing something here?
Did you use the application number of the PR?