+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Greetings, I called CIC and the agent advised me eligibility is not met and that I have to wait for final correspondence. I'm assuming this is not good. I have been waiting 9 months. Any advise would be very much appreciated.
You should have ordered the GCMS notes by now and could have tried to pro actively send them doc's that might have helped.

Reactions: nns14

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
You should have ordered the GCMS notes by now and could have tried to pro actively send them doc's that might have helped.
Yes, i should have. I had been calling CIC each month and they were telling me application is pending review from an officer so i hadn't thought about requesting notes til now. I requested notes today just in case...I have been reading other blogs stating it may be due to no employment duties provided which i'm going to raise a CSE to submit job responsibilities as another proactive measure.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
hi,

AOR - 5th Apr
Medicals passed - 17th May
no updates then for almost 6 months
called CIC few times and the agent informs mine is waiting for review by an officer
first GU on 9th Jan
second on 15th Jan
Ready for VISA mail on 16th Jan.

VO: Sydney
Your case is very similar as mine...I am also Sydney as well

My AOR is May 21 and no update after medical pass till now ...also waiting for review by officer

The silence period is the most painful part

Achad

May 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
Doc's Request.
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Passport Req..
13-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2019
LANDED..........
09-10-2019
Is there a minister who we can contacy to get update on our application ? My application has been pending for more than a year now wiyh no updates !

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Greetings, I called CIC and the agent advised me eligibility is not met and that I have to wait for final correspondence. I'm assuming this is not good. I have been waiting 9 months. Any advise would be very much appreciated.
Hi, mine is similar case. I ordered GCMS notes a month before. But now a days GCMS notes take 90 days.

Also, my job duties and responsibilities were not mentioned in my appointment letter. So I submitted the same through webform.
Now I am waiting for any correspondence from them.

I will suggest you to submit job duties letter from your employer through webform. and also order GCMS notes.
I will keep updating in case of any movement I observe.

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Guys,
Today, my MP office emailed me that Immigration reached out to them to say that my eligibility has been approved. Security checks are pending. Also, I was told that when it comes to security checks, Immigration suggests them to call in once per month for possible further updates. Great news after more than 9 months in wait.

Now I am curious that how long has security checks been in process after eligibility approved? Any thoughts to share? Thanks

Reactions: Jan2020

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
Hi, mine is similar case. I ordered GCMS notes a month before. But now a days GCMS notes take 90 days.

Also, my job duties and responsibilities were not mentioned in my appointment letter. So I submitted the same through webform.
Now I am waiting for any correspondence from them.

I will suggest you to submit job duties letter from your employer through webform. and also order GCMS notes.
I will keep updating in case of any movement I observe.
Thanks for sharing, i submitted the letter on Monday via webform and received the below email yesterday. I ordered the GCMS notes on Monday too.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

Lets hope we hear something back soon.

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
ALHAMDOLILLAH WA CHOKRO LILLAH

It's time for me guys :) i got my PPR

ITA : 6th march 19
AOR : 8th april 19
MV : 16th may 19
BIO : 20th may 19
A long wait.....
1st GU : 17th Oct 19
2nd GU : 22th Jan 2020
PPR : 22th Jan 2020

Raised 3 webforms since end october 2019, and got the same response : case awaiting review by an officer.

No remedicals, no ADR

FSW Outland, VO Ottawa

We are a family of 5 from Morocco

I hope a rain of ppr very soon for those still waiting, thank you so much guys, and good luck @ouadrasi , i hope you will receive yours very very soon bro :)

Mio

mubarikkhan

Nov 26, 2019
Spoke to an IRCC agent and was told that background check is under process and an officer has been assigned since December. Does assignment of an officer mean that your file is being processed and is just not in the que??

AdamFromNB

Jan 24, 2020
Hey Folks. Can somebody please provide some insight or any advice here. I am literally going to lose my mind because of how slow and discouraging this experience has been. I applied under the AIPP-International student graduate as I have been living in Atlantic Canada for the past 4 years.

Aor: April 17th
Medical passed: June 17th
Invitation to pre-arrival letter: July 16th
I originally sent my application to Sydney VO but it says now that it’s with the Halifax VO.

In the online account “We are reviewining whether you meet the eligibility requirements” also “we are processing your background check...”

I’ve raised 3 web forms and I keep getting the same useless response. I call the agents and they all say that everything is good and I should hear back soon once the background check is done. Yet, they can’t tell me why my application is taking so long and why is it considered “non-routine”. Expected date was Oct 17th. This was the last response that I heard and I’m hoping it could be a photon of hope in this very dark experience.

“Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please be advised that your application is in the final processing stages and is currently with an Officer for review.

Should anything further be required, you will be contacted
IRCC
IRCC Halifax”

Please help..