+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
That's distressing. Even though they don't officially ask for tax documents how could they reject on such basis.
I dont really get it. If they already noted in GCMS that my eligibility passed, why would they change now after such a long time waiting? Not even ask for additional information but just refusal letter. It is too cruel!

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I dont really get it. If they already noted in GCMS that my eligibility passed, why would they change now after such a long time waiting? Not even ask for additional information but just refusal letter. It is too cruel!
There have been cases of reopening the file. Submit T4 through web form. May I know your timeline and visa office?

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
There have been cases of reopening the file. Submit T4 through web form. May I know your timeline and visa office?
Primary officer: cpc edmonton
Secondary officer: cpc ottawa

AOR april 24, 2019
Medical passed Jun 4, 2019
Additional info Jun 11, 2019 (family info + rcmp)
Raised webform as I have baby Sept 2019
Ordered GCMS notes and found out eligibility passed, criminality and background not started Nov 2019
Got reply with spouse sponsor instruction and paid sponsor fee December 2019
Refusal letter for missing 1 of letter of employment Jan 28 2020.

Reactions: sark759

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Yes , precisely it was last friday when i saw your news. I’m waiting for the doctor to submit the results what hopefully she will do today so fingers crossed brother. Again very happy for you and i wish the same for all people around who are still waiting!
I will not quite this forum until you get your PPR my brother, i cross my fingers for you and pray the Great Allah for you :)

Reactions: ouadrasi

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

AOR april 24, 2019
Ordered GCMS notes and found out eligibility passed, criminality and background not started Nov 2019
That's very cruel. Care to share copy of the letter by copy pasting the content here

stigger

Jun 2, 2019

AOR april 24, 2019
Yeah... u should post a page of your notes... these people are so messed up. They keep putting ads out saying " come to canada", you'll get your papers in six months or less. Why attract people to come here then treat them like this. My application is at 10 months in RR because the case analyst saw the word investment on my POF.

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020

I called IRCC this morning and found out my file was transferred to Vancouver. The VO there issued the refusal letter. Eventhough my GCMS note says my eligibility passed but it can always be changed all of sudden.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
I will not quite this forum until you get your PPR my brother, i cross my fingers for you and pray the Great Allah for you :)
:) Thank you Brother, new medicals submitted and my account shows passed 28 January. Fingers crossed for this weekend insha a llah!

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
@Snehathomas - My new letter went few months later (say 3-4), but my company was a MNC very well known globally, i think that decreased the risk of rejection as they do a generic online search of the company name, address, postal code etc. My offer letter was very detailed as well.

Everything is same - under process.
It becomes 'approved' after COPR.

I think the complexity of job role, closeness to NOC and public visibility of the organisation you worked in plays a role. But there have been many cases of people working in startups that have been shut now have got their PR... I wonder if they gave other paperwork that the company existed once upon a time...

Just depends on how much proof you can give it seems to me.

Best of luck & keep asking them if they need anything else.

Reactions: Snehathomas

floorwork

Jan 29, 2020
After 6 months of silence, I finally got an email from CIC asking for my passport.

VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
Type - CEC EE
CRS - 454
Application Submission - April 29th, 2019
Medical Passed & ADR - June 12th, 2019
BOWP Submission - October 31st, 2019
BOWP Approval - January 28th, 2020
Golden Email - January 29th 2020

Thank you everyone for sharing their stories. It'd have been much daunting experience without this forum.
Best wishes

Reactions: Mio_

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
@Snehathomas - My new letter went few months later (say 3-4), but my company was a MNC very well known globally, i think that decreased the risk of rejection as they do a generic online search of the company name, address, postal code etc. My offer letter was very detailed as well.

Everything is same - under process.
It becomes 'approved' after COPR.

I think the complexity of job role, closeness to NOC and public visibility of the organisation you worked in plays a role. But there have been many cases of people working in startups that have been shut now have got their PR... I wonder if they gave other paperwork that the company existed once upon a time...

Just depends on how much proof you can give it seems to me.

Best of luck & keep asking them if they need anything else.
Thank you. Hoping to receive the PPR Email soon.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019

AOR april 24, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear that. but don't lose hope. get the letter of employment that you are missing and maybe talk to a lawyer. I'm pretty sure you could reopen your case.

Reactions: huy nhat