ITA : 6th march 19
AOR : 8th april 19
MV : 16th may 19
BIO : 20th may 19
A long wait.....
1st GU : 17th Oct 19
2nd GU : 22th Jan 2020
PPR : 22th Jan 2020

Raised 3 webforms since end october 2019, and got the same response : case awaiting review by an officer.

No remedicals, no ADR

FSW Outland, VO Ottawa

We are a family of 5 from Morocco

I hope a rain of ppr very soon for those still waiting, thank you so much guys, and good luck @ouadrasi , i hope you will receive yours very very soon bro :)

Mio
What a great news brother, I feel very happy for you. I wish you the best of luck in your new home and i hope i'll be the next one on the list:). congrats!!!!

Reactions: Mio_

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I just got an RPRF request but the strange thing is I had already gotten one on June 24. My AOR is April 24 and VO is Sydney. Here’s what the message read:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

What should I do? I had already paid and uploaded the receipt when they had first asked me in June. Thanks in advance.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
After 300 Days, After 10 Months - ITS PPR - The Golden Mail!

VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
Type - FSW EE
CRS - 478
Application Submission - 4th April 2019
Golden Email - 24 January 2020

Problem - Job Duty letter not disclosed
Solution - Submitted duties letter after a few months via webform when finally realised it's value after speaking to numerous PR holders

Advice - SUBMIT JOB DUTIES LETTER ASAP VIA WEBFORM! DONT BE SHY IN DISCLOSING INFO!
Advice - Don't put your life on hold
Advice - Final Approval, It will be a shock and a surprise. Its destined. You CANNOT predict it.
Advice - This forum is THE BEST PLACE to get advice

I pray for one and all. May all your dreams come true.

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019

VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
Type - FSW EE
CRS - 478

Solution - Submitted duties letter after a few months via webform when finally realised it's value after speaking to numerous PR holders

Advice - SUBMIT JOB DUTIES LETTER ASAP VIA WEBFORM! DONT BE SHY IN DISCLOSING INFO!
Advice - Final Approval, It will be a shock and a surprise. Its destined. You CANNOT predict it.

Congrats! we are all praying and hoping for the same.

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I just got an RPRF request but the strange thing is I had already gotten one on June 24. My AOR is April 24 and VO is Sydney. Here’s what the message read:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

What should I do? I had already paid and uploaded the receipt when they had first asked me in June. Thanks in advance.
Anyone?

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019

VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
Type - FSW EE
CRS - 478

Congratulations!

I have same VO.
My AOR - 3rd April
Single applicant from India.

Same problem - Job duties letter not submitted.
I submitted the same after got to know from this group.

Now i am waiting!
I dont know how long will i have to wait!

Read february group chats - Thay are srill waiting. So i dont know when will i get.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Thank you so much bro, it's very soon for you you will see :)

U did your remedicals ?
Yes , precisely it was last friday when i saw your news. I’m waiting for the doctor to submit the results what hopefully she will do today so fingers crossed brother. Again very happy for you and i wish the same for all people around who are still waiting!

Reactions: Mio_

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019

VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
Type - FSW EE
CRS - 478

I'm also in the same situation. Submitted the documents and waiting. Its been close to 10months in total.
So in the PPR request, does it say within how many days you should be submitting the passport? Also, did they extend your medicals?

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Sneha and Dimpy - Hopefully, You should get your PPR soon, thank god you submitted the duty letters now. Don't be shy to submit any more information if they ask for it... The PPR mail gives 30 Days deadline. In case you feel there is some gap, immediately send the papers now. DO NOT HOLD BACK! Best of luck and stay optimistic. Remember if all your docs are honest and legitimate, nothing can stop you. Proof is proof.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Sneha and Dimpy - Hopefully, You should get your PPR soon, thank god you submitted the duty letters now. Don't be shy to submit any more information if they ask for it... The PPR mail gives 30 Days deadline. In case you feel there is some gap, immediately send the papers now. DO NOT HOLD BACK! Best of luck and stay optimistic. Remember if all your docs are honest and legitimate, nothing can stop you. Proof is proof.
Yes. Thank you.
Sorry to bother, I have a couple if questions more.
When did you submit your new letter? Just to get an idea on approximately how many days it might take to review that and get PPR. Also did your eligibility in the CIC profile change to pass before the PPR email? I submitted my new documents in October 2019.
Thank you in advance.

Nemesis_M6

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

Did anyone (inland applicant) in this group send their Passport for VISA stamping and/or received it in the last 30 days? Could you please share your timeline?

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hey guys,

 Click “Submit”

If this latest RPRF request is via an email, then reply the email stating that you have gotten same message in June and you can even attach the June message for them to see; also attach evidence of payment you made in June.
If it wasn't via email, then raise a webform to explain everything and attach the message they sent you in June together with the proof of payment made.
You can also call IRCC agents and discuss with them.
All the best.

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
i got shocking refusal letter today after 9 months of waiting as I didnt submitted 1 of letter of employment, just a T4. I ordered GCMS notes on Novemver, received 236 pages document and it says Eligibility passed. I thought I was in safe zone until today...

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
i got shocking refusal letter today after 9 months of waiting as I didnt submitted 1 of letter of employment, just a T4. I ordered GCMS notes on Novemver, received 236 pages document and it says Eligibility passed. I thought I was in safe zone until today...
That's distressing. Even though they don't officially ask for tax documents how could they reject on such basis.