+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

atunbin

Mar 30, 2019
Was it sent to your mail or you got same in your account? I should think it's normal though... it's an indication that your days in waiting are numbered

Reactions: ouadrasi

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Please help with response on below.

I have received ppr but my passport is less than six months valid, about 5months valid, my medicals expires few weeks before passport expires. Can I still submit my old passport for COPR as passport renewal is taking too long?

Orangecurry

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I got my COPR on 10/01/2020. My AOR is 30/03/2019.
This forum have been quite helpful. Thanks to all for sharing relevant information.

Reactions: Mio_

Dharani

Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations
Could you share your timelines?
AOR - April 9th 2019
Medical: 22 May 2019
Criminality: 30 May 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
Got 3 GCMS notes - All remained the same with above updates (the latest was received on Dec 31st 2019)
Web form reply came with 'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.' on 8th Nov 2019.
Yesterday, there was a ghost update and today morning received the mail.
PPR mail: 14 Jan 2019

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
AOR - April 9th 2019
Medical: 22 May 2019
Criminality: 30 May 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
Got 3 GCMS notes - All remained the same with above updates (the latest was received on Dec 31st 2019)
Web form reply came with 'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.' on 8th Nov 2019.
Yesterday, there was a ghost update and today morning received the mail.
PPR mail: 14 Jan 2019
Greaaat ! Did you got an extension of your medicals?

CALiftThings

Oct 25, 2019
Finally, Ready for Visa email received today!

VO Ottawa
AOR April 16
Medicals passed May 24
Biometrics submitted June 5
ADR October 21 - I received an email asking for documents which I presented in order to obtain my police clearance.

I had a call from the local embassy on November 11. I found it really weird because the person only asked what I presented in order to get my police certificate. I repeated the documents which I sent in response to the ADR. The lady on the phone then asked me why the date of request was different from the date of issue. (They probably compared it to my husband who had the same date of request and issue). I said because in the Philippines when your name is common, it is not unusual for someone with a similar name as you to have committed a crime. So the extra days may be for additional review by the institution issuing the police certificates to make sure that it's not you. I then provided a more updated police certificate (without them asking, just to show that I had no problem obtaining clearance).

Ordered GCMS notes three times. First arrived on June 24. Criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

Second was on November 20. Eligibility - Required Review. Security not started. My heart sank when I read the notes saying that if my first work could not be confirmed, we would not have passed the draw when we supposedly made the cut off. It said that they could not find the address of my first employer (where I spent 3.5 years with) on open source information. The company is an internet start up that really does not indicate their physical address anywhere. So I asked for my previous manager if I could get a copy of their business registration documents and contracts of lease. I sent the additional documents immediately without them asking for it.

Third was on December 28. Same as last notes.

Asked for an update on January 8, no reply.

It's been an rollercoaster of emotions for the past 9 months. We are excited to finally plan our life in Canada. We plan on going as soon as we finish all pre-departure requirements and will be living near my sister in law in Vancouver.

All the best for those still waiting!