AOR - 25 April
Medicals updated - June 6
Biometrics Completed - June 8
CRS - 475
Estimated date for completion was - Oct 25, but still no revert
Visa Office - Ottawa
FSW NOC code Banking 122

Can someone guide me for the next course of action to be taken
Raise a webform or mail your VO seeking for status update. You can also try calling them using TextNow app

Last edited:

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
Good day everyone.

AOR: April 26
My immigration consultant mailed Ottawa on completion of 6 month timeline. Today he got the below response. Could anyone please enlighten me, in what stage am I and what should I expect.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sahil Chadha

Oct 25, 2019
Raise a webform or mail your VO seeking for status update. You can also try calling them using TextNow app
Hi, Pl confirm is there any App which is free in India to get Canada No. Since I am seeing some monthly plan. Should we pay , if this is the case with everyone.

Tanay2611

Oct 30, 2019
Good day everyone.

AOR: April 26
My immigration consultant mailed Ottawa on completion of 6 month timeline. Today he got the below response. Could anyone please enlighten me, in what stage am I and what should I expect.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
I got the same reply on 22nd of this month.
And got ppr on 30th. So dun worry everything is going good for you.

Reactions: deepshikha123

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Ec
Hi, Pl confirm is there any App which is free in India to get Canada No. Since I am seeing some monthly plan. Should we pay , if this is the case with everyone.
Even though you would get a free app to call in Canada, it won't go through as the only way to reach them now is by raising webform or emailing your VO.
Hangouts dialler was one of the app I used in India to reach out to IRCC 2 months back when it worked.

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,
We (Me & my husband) are also FSW-O frm India. Our AOR is 20th april which completed 6 months on 20th October. We got our RPRF request on 24th October at 4:16AM probably 23rd october in canada. Paid it yesterday and now got an update in the ADR tht they are reviewing our additional documents.
So we are expecting some action in next week now.

Be rest assured, you will get urs too just raise a webform on the IRCC Website and enquire abt the status of ur application which will actually give you an idea if its under a review/ ADR required. We also did the same and got an update tht its under review by an officer.

Be positive and expect an RPRF this week just like our timeline.
Finally, PPR it is..!!!

I wish you all the very best for your applications.
It will be worth the wait. Obviously one loses patience as soon as we cross 6 months mark but eventually everything will turn out in your favour. Ottawa VO just kept us waiting for 10 more days including RPRF paid and thus the golden mail.

All the best guys

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Finally, PPR it is..!!!

It will be worth the wait. Obviously one loses patience as soon as we cross 6 months mark but eventually everything will turn out in your favour. Ottawa VO just kept us waiting for 10 more days including RPRF paid and thus the golden mail.

All the best guys
Congrats dear

Reactions: SHREEYA

Sara.999

Nov 10, 2018
Finally, PPR it is..!!!

All the best guys
Congratulations!
Did you get any ghost update? What time you got the mail?
Thank you in advance.