+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
I read in another group chat that in some rare case, they don’t send AOR which is bizarre. I myself also am waiting on SA. My app was received April 18. After the first AOR, I haven’t gotten anything.
Okay. Hopefully we hear something soon

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
The doctor needs the number that's on the medical request form to be able to submit your file.

Perhaps send a web form inquiry to ask for the form to be re-sent
Hello , my husband got medical request email the same day he linked his account , but there are no messages shown in his online account about medical request , anyhow , he has booked doctor appointment already. Any suggestions why he can't see medical request message online ? Thanks

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hi to everyone of you! I'd just like to share mine since I am so excited with this waiting game. Yes, we are not even on halfway through but I know that everything will be worth it. I am the PA while my husband is a PR in canada.

So here's my timeline, y'all!
CIC received my app on 04/26/2018
AOR1 06/01/2018
MR 06/07/2018
Linked to GCKey 06/09/2018
Med Sched 06/15/2018

Anyone here who's also from the PHL with almost the same timeline as mine? Goodluck to everybody!
Hi to everyone of you! I'd just like to share mine since I am so excited with this waiting game. Yes, we are not even on halfway through but I know that everything will be worth it. I am the PA while my husband is a PR in canada.

So here's my timeline, y'all!
CIC received my app on 04/26/2018
AOR1 06/01/2018
MR 06/07/2018
Linked to GCKey 06/09/2018
Med Sched 06/15/2018

Anyone here who's also from the PHL with almost the same timeline as mine? Goodluck to everybody!
I have same timeline as yours . Medical scheduled on 6/14/2018 but i don/t see any medical request message in my online account though , my husband got the email with letter only. I will be calling cic tomorrow to know why can't i see any messages in gc key account. Thanks and good luck.

danceahlot

Apr 9, 2018
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
18/05/18
Med's Done....
25/05/18
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me here. CIC Mississauga received my application on April 17th. 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account to my application. HOWEVER, I have not received any AOR yet??? This is the 8th week. Any ideas why?
Mine happened just like yours. VO office is Mississauga, I asked about an AOR2 email on here a while back and someone told me that I wouldn't get one since it's in the same office/city so I stopped waiting on it. lol Good luck... waiting on the background to start/finish now.

Jun 9, 2018
I have same timeline as yours . Medical scheduled on 6/14/2018 but i don/t see any medical request message in my online account though , my husband got the email with letter only. I will be calling cic tomorrow to know why can't i see any messages in gc key account. Thanks and good luck.
I believe you need the Medical Form attached to the email in order for the panel physician to submit your medical in the right application.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me here. CIC Mississauga received my application on April 17th. 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account to my application. HOWEVER, I have not received any AOR yet??? This is the 8th week. Any ideas why?
how you are able to link application ? with what information

obt

Apr 26, 2018
Seeing Decision Made in ECAS now for sponsorship application, hoping to get SA soon, and hopefully the medical request too :)

Application received on Apr 27.

Question - PA is coming to Canada for a visit this month, for the summer. Any thoughts on what he should bring with him in case there are any questions when he arrives? I was thinking the receipt for the PR application fee, SA letter assuming we've received it, maybe a printout of the GCKey screen that shows where we're at? Anybody have any experience with this? He's from a visa exempt country so I don't anticipate there being any issues but I just get very anxious about everything to do with this process - the stakes are so high.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Seeing Decision Made in ECAS now for sponsorship application, hoping to get SA soon, and hopefully the medical request too :)

Application received on Apr 27.

Question - PA is coming to Canada for a visit this month, for the summer. Any thoughts on what he should bring with him in case there are any questions when he arrives? I was thinking the receipt for the PR application fee, SA letter assuming we've received it, maybe a printout of the GCKey screen that shows where we're at? Anybody have any experience with this? He's from a visa exempt country so I don't anticipate there being any issues but I just get very anxious about everything to do with this process - the stakes are so high.
Don't volunteer any information that isn't asked for. If they ask anything, do not lie.

Coming for a visit from a visa exempt country with a return flight should be sufficient (assuming they are flying)

obt

Apr 26, 2018
Don't volunteer any information that isn't asked for. If they ask anything, do not lie.

Coming for a visit from a visa exempt country with a return flight should be sufficient (assuming they are flying)
Yeah that's been our approach when he's visited before, he's just a bit more nervous this time because it's the first time visiting since we got married, so the first time he will have to say he is visiting his wife if asked. Thank you for the reassurance :)

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi
Can somebody throw light on the fact why ECAS stopped showing my status all of a sudden.Like it was showing file was received on April 30th and till June 5th it was fine.(was showing status that application was received)Now when i put my client ID it doesn't show anything.Just standard page appears saying these might be he reasons for not showing results.Is it common?Its 12 June today and my file was received on 30th April. Iam the sponsor.Haven't received AOR1 yet

Can somebody guide please.Like is the file in process ?Really need help on this.Have tried linking GCKEY too but nothing worked.Its already 12th June.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi
Can somebody throw light on the fact why ECAS stopped showing my status all of a sudden.Like it was showing file was received on April 30th and till June 5th it was fine.(was showing status that application was received)Now when i put my client ID it doesn't show anything.Just standard page appears saying these might be he reasons for not showing results.Is it common?Its 12 June today and my file was received on 30th April. Iam the sponsor.Haven't received AOR1 yet

Can somebody guide please.Like is the file in process ?Really need help on this.Have tried linking GCKEY too but nothing worked.Its already 12th June.
Have you tried calling them?

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello guys ,

i have a question please ,
my husband who is PA received medical request email last week but we still don't see any messages in his online gc account and i just received SA email and its also not shown in online account. Is it normal ?
One thing more i wanna ask is , the UCI that i received in my AOR1 email is different than the UCI which we see in online account. please shed some light on my concerns. thanks

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
how you are able to link application ? with what information
When you create a gckey account and sign in, you click the “link your application” button. Then it will ask you several questions that are the same for when you applied with your paper application. Except if you put 1 applicant on the paper, you have to put 2 on the site. E.g my husband (applicant) and me (sponsor)= 2 on the site. I am bad at explaining sometimes. Hopefully you understood.