+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

obt

Apr 26, 2018
Got medical request today. Still no SA letter, although it has said Decision Made in ECAS since Tuesday (app received Apr 27). Does SA usually come by email or just posted on ECAS? For some reason both of our AORs went to the PA's email, so I'm unsure if everything will continue to go to his, or if I should be receiving something.

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Got medical request today. Still no SA letter, although it has said Decision Made in ECAS since Tuesday (app received Apr 27). Does SA usually come by email or just posted on ECAS? For some reason both of our AORs went to the PA's email, so I'm unsure if everything will continue to go to his, or if I should be receiving something.
they will send an email, it took them a week after it said DM before I got it and we had already received the MR as well. I'm not sure how it works as I receive the emails and I'm the sponsor guess it depends on which one they decide to use?

Reactions: obt

obt

Apr 26, 2018
they will send an email, it took them a week after it said DM before I got it and we had already received the MR as well. I'm not sure how it works as I receive the emails and I'm the sponsor guess it depends on which one they decide to use?
Thanks for the response. So thankful for these forums, helps keep me a little sane!

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Same thing happened to us when we filed in March. There was nothing when we checked and they returned app due to same reason and same highlight of new checklist. So, we did application again, rechecked for any updated forms, added more proofs this time and checked every thing again and again.
Resubmission is treated as a new application unfortunately. Again, same wait from the very beginning. Simply put, it put us 6 to 8 weeks behind. Now we are waiting for AOR.
I have one more question like they clearly stated that As of February 14th 2018 you will be required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.You can tell if you are using the new version of checklist if the bottom corner f the page is dated("02-2018)".This is how they exactly stated in Letter.Another thing they attached was Letter Saying Required Additional Country specific forms.So,ques is that all my forms including checklist contains 02-2018 already.So i just added one form that they said was missing.(that is Supplementary 55662)Rest all forms and documents were same as it is clearly mentioned in the Letter.I haven't added any updated forms because some of them were June updated.Its confusing though I have followed instruction on the letter it would be alright

Would it be fine?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one more question like they clearly stated that As of February 14th 2018 you will be required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.You can tell if you are using the new version of checklist if the bottom corner f the page is dated("02-2018)".This is how they exactly stated in Letter.Another thing they attached was Letter Saying Required Additional Country specific forms.So,ques is that all my forms including checklist contains 02-2018 already.So i just added one form that they said was missing.(that is Supplementary 55662)Rest all forms and documents were same as it is clearly mentioned in the Letter.I haven't added any updated forms because some of them were June updated.Its confusing though I have followed instruction on the letter it would be alright

Would it be fine?
It is recommended to send the most updated forms if they have been updated after you sent your original package.

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
It is recommended to send the most updated forms if they have been updated after you sent your original package.
But I have sent it already.Because they stated checklist should be 02-2018 and i checked ,added Supplementary form and sent.Now I am worried they might sent it back.Also,i checked forms online Checklist is updated as June 2018 and in Letter I received they quoted it should contain 02-2018 at the bottom.This is confusing for us people,they are contradicting their policy.

What can I do now?I only seek God's Guidance now.I really dont want my application to returned this time.Any Solutions??

Thanks

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I have sent it already.Because they stated checklist should be 02-2018 and i checked ,added Supplementary form and sent.Now I am worried they might sent it back.Also,i checked forms online Checklist is updated as June 2018 and in Letter I received they quoted it should contain 02-2018 at the bottom.This is confusing for us people,they are contradicting their policy.

What can I do now?I only seek God's Guidance now.I really dont want my application to returned this time.Any Solutions??

Thanks
you should be fine. don't worry..be optimistic :)

Reactions: preetkhangura26

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018

Thanks
Preet ji. Dont worry about things which you cannot control. This is not in your hands, so take it easy :)

Reactions: preetkhangura26

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
:)Thanku @psingh23 .I am trying to get calm and optimistic as @shimnui1 said.Btw i think in recently updated checklist ,the June 2018 one, they have updated mailing address to NOVA SCOTIA SYDNEY.Lets hope for the best though but still maybe they can expedite the process now as offices are being changed.

Only God knows whats next!!Fingers crossed.My time to move to June 2018 Thread.Goodluck to everyone here....May u guys reunite Soon

Reactions: shimnui1

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omg, you are soo lucky! What is your timeline?
I hope we get ours soon too!!
Good luck to you Ayat.
Medical passed today. Timeline below:

Spouse Sponsorship Outland - NDVO
Submitted: 31-Mar-18 / Received: 3-Apr-18
AOR1 to sponsor: 10-May-18
Sponsor ECAS DM: 23-May-18
MR: 25-May-18
SA: 26-May-18
Med done: 06-Jun-18
Med passed: 14-Jun-18
BC: 09-Jun-18
AOR2 / file transfer: None

Reactions: Ayat

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
Update for me after finally hearing something from CIC

Application received: April 17/18
Linked account: June 4/18
Medical request: June 15/18

Every step is a big deal! I was worried about the AOR1 part. But apparently not everyone gets one. Just glad it didnt get returned

Reactions: rebeccara and Ayat

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018