kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
So I completed my medical on the 11th of Oct and Im still waiting for my doctor to sign off on my paper work and send it in. It was due on the 24th so hopefully she gets it all in soon! Ugh!

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
So I completed my medical on the 11th of Oct and Im still waiting for my doctor to sign off on my paper work and send it in. It was due on the 24th so hopefully she gets it all in soon! Ugh!
It doesn’t matter as long as u completed it under the allotted time :)

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
It doesn’t matter as long as u completed it under the allotted time :)
True! And thankfully I did! It just would be nice for it to update so then I know they are moving on to the next step. But, just gotta be a bit more patient I guess! I'm just so ready for all of this to be done with! I can't get my work permit until I get my AIP since I accidentally went out of status without realizing it for over the 90 day grace period.

Reactions: niamahmoud

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

May I ask a situation of my friend, he's a failed refugee claimant, and he got married to his girlfriend about 3 months after failed the refugee. They were in a relationship for over 2 years before getting married. After getting married, he applied for PR through family sponsorship and got medical request and pass it after 5 months from the application received date. Should anyone know if they can be interviewed or not?

His timeline:

August 2016: Meet his girlfriend
June 2017: Refugee failed
Sep 2017: Getting married
March 2018: Application received
August 2018: Medical passed.

Thank you,

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello all i need some help

Im april 2018 inland applicant and just passed medical last week
I want to travel outside of canada and i have my work permit right now
How do i apply for travel visa?
I tried searching on cic website but its very confusing
If anyone has a link that they can forward me or help i would really appericiate it

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Its been nearly 3 weeks since I did my medical and there is still no update on anything. I called last week and the dr's office said they were waiting on the dr to sign off on it. Gonna try calling again today. I just need it sent in already!

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Any news April applicants? January start to get AIP Already, si if they continue with the same speed maybe by end of January beginning of February will get ours

Reactions: CanIndo1111

Rachelle.m

Nov 7, 2018
Initial application submitted March 23, 2018
Returned April 23, 2018 for submitting the wrong BC birth certificate (I didn’t know there were two types)
Resubmitted April 26, 2018
Acknowledgement of Receipt May 30, 2018
Open work permit July 31, 2018
Medical exam request September 20, 2018
eMedical results received October 17, 2018
Just waiting for what’s next!

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
FINALLY my medical exam has been sent in and my status has been updated to pass. It took almost a month and it drove me crazy. Might have to make a review for them because dear lord that took way too long. And each week I called I was told they were just waiting on the Dr to sign off on it so they could send it in!

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I’m April applicant and got medical passed on oct/23 and that was the last update

Received my Work permit around first week of October

Now I am leaving out of country on Nov 20

but I don’t have a valid travel visa (TRV)

I applied for it nov 1st and got approval yesterday and they have requested my passport

I’m wondering is there anything I can do to make sure that I will get my passport back by then or is there any docs I need to attached with passport to get it faster

Its family emergency and I have to go

and what courier services should I use?

any help will be appreciated as I have pre booked flight for Nov/20

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I’m April applicant and got medical passed on oct/23 and that was the last update

Received my Work permit around first week of October

Now I am leaving out of country on Nov 20

but I don’t have a valid travel visa (TRV)

I applied for it nov 1st and got approval yesterday and they have requested my passport

I’m wondering is there anything I can do to make sure that I will get my passport back by then or is there any docs I need to attached with passport to get it faster

Its family emergency and I have to go

and what courier services should I use?

any help will be appreciated as I have pre booked flight for Nov/20

Give CIC a call, and tell them you have already booked the ticket.