+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
So this is how look in Ecas right now I didn’t link my application cuz I have a representative.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on September 28, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Now waiting what will be the next comunicación

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Time line
App received: april 10th
Medicals requested: september 28th
Then passed a week and a half later

It feels very good to know that things are moving forward :)
I think now comes the background checks and hopefully EVERYTHING will be done soon!
Good luck everyone and stay positive

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Did my medical last thursday in Calgary. It was quick and simple and slightly frustrating that I had to drive 2 hours each way to do what was probably an hours worth of appointments but at least it is done and over with!

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 18, 2018.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on October 5, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.

missancheta

Oct 13, 2017
Has anyone left the country for vacation and returned without any hassles?

Hoping to go home to the states and then to mexico for 2 weeks!

cole1

May 28, 2018
How long does it take after completing the medical for it to show up in the MyCIC website? Thanks

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Nope. Rush because my wife needs PR card before end of Feb 2019 as she is applying to some programs that requires the Card.
That’s actually a very tight time frame. Hope you make it !! I getting married last week of September 2019 hope by then I have my or card too. I was reading posts of inland 2017 and most of December applications got already landing interview.. the best luck

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Update:
I did the xray and another blood and urine test yesterday. The urine test was extra so i'm not sure how do break down the cost but here it goes:
170 for the first physical exam, blood test, eye exam and urine test. 55 for xrays and 48 for the other blood test and additional urine test that the Dr. ordered.
So $273 in total.
Hey! Have your results been recieved by IRCC yet? Imagine after a week of finishing the exam, Dr. Mary calls me back to redo the blood test. Some mistake on her part. Hopefully that won’t delay my results being recieved by them.
Any updates on your side?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

May I ask a situation of my friend, he's a failed refugee claimant, and he got married to his girlfriend about 3 months after failed the refugee. They were in a relationship for over 2 years before getting married. After getting married, he applied for PR through family sponsorship and got medical request and pass it after 5 months from the application received date. Should anyone know if they can be interviewed or not?

His timeline:

August 2016: Meet his girlfriend
June 2017: Refugee failed
Sep 2017: Getting married
March 2018: Application received
August 2018: Medical passed.

Thank you,

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi group !
I’m from a country that needs a letter from my country to do a PC on my behalf so I should have contact soon medicals passed October 15

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
My medical was received and accepted on Friday but CIC hasn’t updated anything else. It stills says Background check: not applicable. Is this normal as I see ppl who had their background check started together with their medical request ?