****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Last thing for me was medical passed. My BG is still not applicable... no news so far

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
End of January start to get the DM so hopefully we get news by February? I was reading that some people get the message “sponsor approval “ and some not ..... or what is the next communication?.... can only check in ECAS because I’m hired a representative. Thanks

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
End of January start to get the DM so hopefully we get news by February? I was reading that some people get the message “sponsor approval “ and some not ..... or what is the next communication?.... can only check in ECAS because I’m hired a representative. Thanks

Nothing has changed yet. My application was on end of April, so I am expecting my case will have news on March.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi, I'm April applicant and I have a question, does anyone can help?

When I check on ECAS, Sponsorship Application Status is : Application Received. Before that, it was In Process.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is anything wrong? Thank you

cole1

May 28, 2018
Hi, I'm April applicant and I have a question, does anyone can help?

When I check on ECAS, Sponsorship Application Status is : Application Received. Before that, it was In Process.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is anything wrong? Thank you
I am also an early April applicant. I just checked my ECAS and THE "Sponsorship Application Status" changed to "Application Received" as well. I wonder if this means that they are about to start the background check?

I don't think it's a sign that something is wrong....i hope it isn't!

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I am also an early April applicant. I just checked my ECAS and THE "Sponsorship Application Status" changed to "Application Received" as well. I wonder if this means that they are about to start the background check?

I hope so. Still asking if someone know what does that mean. Hope all the best for us!

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Mine is receive as well, but the PR status says it is In Process!

I think that’s always been like that

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018

What day are you ?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I still haven't received the approval but I'm wondering once I do will they stamp my passport or attach anything to it?
I would like to apply for a new passport before the approval/ interview. My application and OWP are linked to my current passport so am I ok to apply for a new one? and do I need to notify anyone before I do that?

btw I'm still in the background check stage.

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Hi everyone,

I still haven't received the approval but I'm wondering once I do will they stamp my passport or attach anything to it?
I would like to apply for a new passport before the approval/ interview. My application and OWP are linked to my current passport so am I ok to apply for a new one? and do I need to notify anyone before I do that?

btw I'm still in the background check stage.
Apply for the new passport and when you get it you send a physical copy of your new passport together with an explanation. I did that and they updated it in their system with the new passport number etc. When I had my medical request it already came with my new passport info

They are gonna need a valid passport for the pr. So if your is about to expire you’ll have to have a new one anyways.