+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hi Experts and Hero Members
I am senior (73 years) aspirant applicant for citizenship . Can any expert or hero member through some light as to what is current waiting period of processing citizenship application for seniors like me and also as to whether we can know our arrival departure in Canada on web like for USA visit we can get our visits through I 94. Regards
Current waiting period depends on your Location and the stage you are currently in. You can get an approximate time by looking at the spreadsheet for previous months.

CBSA entry exit records can be requested by using the below link. But it takes around a month or more to receive it.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Experts and Hero Members
I am senior (73 years) aspirant applicant for citizenship . Can any expert or hero member through some light as to what is current waiting period of processing citizenship application for seniors like me and also as to whether we can know our arrival departure in Canada on web like for USA visit we can get our visits through I 94. Regards
Dear Libu
I am really indebted to got reply so promptly . Thank you very much. The information shared is very valuable to me.

Reactions: Libu

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Hey Libu,

Just got my Oath Letter invite today, September 27.
Scheduled for October 10th.
Congrats. Now you can rest easy.

As for the rest of us in sluggish, slow moving areas like the GTA please repeat this line several times... "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" and then breathe in hard... you will feel much better. It is called therapy for the long haul. LOL.

Last edited:

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Best wishes for you.

WHich type of the questions come in test. if possible and remember, share some questions.
from which book, website, you make a preparation

Thanks
We are not allowed share the test questionnaire, All you need to do is study the DISCOVERY CANADA STUDY GUIDE and try to to some practice test online, but sharing the test is not allowed.