+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Mirage2000

May 15, 2018
Good morning. Could anyone from the admin team please be able to change the status on our application on the spreadsheet?
Test interview date: 26th February
Decision Made: 28th February

I have tried to post the same last week but for some reason I cannot see the updates on the spreadsheet.

Thank you all so much.

Mirage2000

Reactions: Fouadi

Fouadi

May 15, 2018
Hi all
I know this question might have been answered in the past but I tried to find out but failed. Can someone tells me one year waiting time for citizenship applications starts from AOR or when the application sent. I sent the application in April 2018 and AOR came July 2018. Please reply. Thanks
Hi
I have asked the cic agent one time the same question,he answered it’s one year from the time they received it

Fouadi

May 15, 2018
Good morning. Could anyone from the admin team please be able to change the status on our application on the spreadsheet?
Test interview date: 26th February
Decision Made: 28th February

I have tried to post the same last week but for some reason I cannot see the updates on the spreadsheet.

Thank you all so much.

Mirage2000
Looks like the spreadsheet isn’t updated.
I shared my Dm status on February 22nd but i am still showing Ip

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
App Received: April. 10, 2018
AOR: May.25, 2018
In Process: Jul.10, 2018
Test Invite via email on Mar.08, 2019 (9:00 am EST) for Mar.24 on Sunday.;)

Mirage2000

May 15, 2018
Looks like the spreadsheet isn’t updated.
I shared my Dm status on February 22nd but i am still showing Ip
Hi Fouadi. You are right. Maybe the admin have a backlog of cases to update or simply they do not follow the forum any more... So far and up to last month, they have been extremely responsive and update the spreadsheet straight away.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
I submitted FP background check when i submitted my complete application to cic..show the original on my interview/exam.. now on my oath taking do they still verify again this stuff from me...i mean the specific docx not been requested to me when papers still in process..

Fouadi

May 15, 2018
Hello everyone
As you may know,i got DM on February 22,then no any further communication with cic,i called today to check,the agent said that i was scheduled for the oath on April 9th
The strange thing is that I didn’t receive any letter or email from them,even ,nothing is showing on ecas,not sure if the agent is mistaken..
Have anyone had a similar situation?

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Hello everyone
As you may know,i got DM on February 22,then no any further communication with cic,i called today to check,the agent said that i was scheduled for the oath on April 9th
The strange thing is that I didn’t receive any letter or email from them,even ,nothing is showing on ecas,not sure if the agent is mistaken..
Have anyone had a similar situation?
Send webform to IRCC stating what the agent told you and mention the fact you have not received any oath correspondence from IRCC. That way you have documented record of what's going on. It could also make IRCC (re)send oath letter if there was some error that made them to not send you oath letter.

Finally, if the agent gave you date and address for the oath I'd say show up. You never know.

mfmaxime

Mar 17, 2019
I took my oath this morning in Montreal in Doubletree Hotel (downtown). 310 new citizens from 51 countries. The room was very crowded. Finally, I am a Canadian citizen. I am proud of that. Good luck to all of you.
Congratulations Can-Da!!
I have a question concerning the ceremony and the number of guests (I will attend the ceremony at the Double Tree as well). In the invitation they mention a maximum of 2 guests per person, I would like to bring one extra-guest. I was wondering if it is very strict of if there are any remaining seats it is ok to have additional guests. Do they actually check with who you are attending the ceremony? Was the room full at yours?

Many thanks!