+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
In the same boat - our medicals expired in March and when I phoned to ask what we must do the agent said to not do anything as they will either request us to do new meds or they will extend it, so just more waiting....
Its so depressing. Its been 379 days since AOR and donno how much more time it will take. :(

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
It really is - it's 378 days for us. Do you know where you file is currently?
Its in Ottawa. In the month of March they told me that it was transferred to New Delhi, but later they told me that my file was never moved to New Delhi and donno why I was given wrong info. So currently its in Ottawa.

aaa007

Apr 17, 2019
And here I thought I was the only one exceeding 365 days. wish you all best of luck. For inland applicant please contact your MP. Any one here whose file is stuck in Sydney NS

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hitting the 1 year milestone today with AOR April 17, 2018.

Medical expired already and today received a request to re-do the medical within the next 30 days.

Hope it’s the final step !!!
Were you under SS? I am also PNP-Outland [OINP]. do we have to wait for a whole year to even get a re-med request? This is crazy. your case must be in Sydney, right?

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Hello. this is my 1st post on here. We applied for PR via EE April 2018. We live in the US. We're going to be hitting a year next week and our medicals expired in March. We applied for our gcms notes and got them yesterday. In the 2nd last note it says that last Nov, my husband the primary applicant - met the program requirements. After that the next update was in March 2019 where they requested new Use of Rep forms from our lawyers which we sent. We can't understand if they recorded that we meet the requirements all the way back in Nov 2018 - what is the hold up!?
Thoughts anyone?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello. this is my 1st post on here. We applied for PR via EE April 2018. We live in the US. We're going to be hitting a year next week and our medicals expired in March. We applied for our gcms notes and got them yesterday. In the 2nd last note it says that last Nov, my husband the primary applicant - met the program requirements. After that the next update was in March 2019 where they requested new Use of Rep forms from our lawyers which we sent. We can't understand if they recorded that we meet the requirements all the way back in Nov 2018 - what is the hold up!?
Thoughts anyone?
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018. Even my GCMS showed that Eligibility was met back in the month of May 2018. But in the month of Dec 2018 they changed it to review required. My medicals expired in the month of Mar 2019 and until now I dint receive re-meds request. I feel that they are working actively on new applications, that could be the only reason for delay of our applications.

There is nothing we can do. I tried every possible way, but in vain. We just have to wait and pray that someone starts working on our file. :(

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
My file is Assigned to CB01126 to review since April 30, 2018. No update so far on my application.
I am wondering how many people here have assigned to this officer for review required and have any update or not have any update on your file yet.
Please check on 2 page of your GCMS note if you have order one and share you assigned officer so other people who are waiting they know whats going on too.
This is very unfair for all those people who are waiting for decision on their application since long time and not have any update. For me its very depressing and frustrating too.
Please everybody respond to this post and share your assigned officer if your file is under review of this guy.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
My file is Assigned to CB01126 to review since April 30, 2018. No update so far on my application.
I am wondering how many people here have assigned to this officer for review required and have any update or not have any update on your file yet.
Please check on 2 page of your GCMS note if you have order one and share you assigned officer so other people who are waiting they know whats going on too.
This is very unfair for all those people who are waiting for decision on their application since long time and not have any update. For me its very depressing and frustrating too.
Please everybody respond to this post and share your assigned officer if your file is under review of this guy.
My file is assigned to ST13757 and due date is given as 07 Nov 2018. But no update.

Hammed_

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I have the same agent on my file RR since 28 March

Reactions: Airs

shabbirshaik

Sep 6, 2018
Wow I have the person assigned to me. Does it mean that everybody who got this agent are still waiting?
Same thing in my GCMS, no updates after April 30, 2018.

sambid

Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Assigned to same officer,file not touched since end Apr 2018...
Many such cases ....refer the below thread....
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sydney-nova-scotia-visa-office-lets-connect-here.477062/page-18