+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Maybe CB01126 doesn't work at CIO Sydney anymore and his/her contact wasn't removed from the system .. so he/she is still receiving files...

:( :(. I have just checked twitter. Makes me more depressed....
Well seems we have a problem with CB01126 as plenty of people in this thread are assigned to that ID with no end in sight.
Maybe next steps are to contact IRCC and see if they can re-assign cases away from CB01126 to another office.

Otherwise there is a risk these cases remain in limbo for a much longer time.

Japeetwo

Aug 30, 2018
I believe my VO is Sydney, NS too! I raised a CSE on Feb 12 and got a reply on the same day saying that responsible office will contact me if further info is required or if decision has been made. I ordered GCMS notes on April 4 and I wonder if that triggered the email I got yesterday quoting my previous CSE saying that:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of the above noted application. Application is awaiting the review of an agent. Notification will be sent in due course.
This was signed by CIO Sydney, NS.
Yeah, same I got and my file is in Sydney as well. .....did u get any news yet or PPR ?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Yeah, same I got and my file is in Sydney as well. .....did u get any news yet or PPR ?
Nope. Nothing. My application will be 5 mos tomorrow! And it's a holiday. I believe they resume after tomorrow according to the IRCC's twitter. :confused:

Reactions: Japeetwo

Rais4744

Apr 21, 2019
Hi Everyone!
FSW Outland
Aor : 28/02/2019
Med cleared : 13/04/2019
Bio-metrics Complete : 15/04/2019
Visa Office : Sydney.

Japeetwo

Aug 30, 2018
Well I just heard that sometimes files could be posted to officers on vacation. .. ..... ..But looking at the CB01126 officer. And seeing people waiting for over 6months it begs the question .....how long can an immigration Officer's Vacation be? ... . . Sydney please release us, most of our lives are on Pause, as we can take major decisions and just end up being called after that

kbhatt83

Mar 5, 2019
Well I just heard that sometimes files could be posted to officers on vacation. .. ..... ..But looking at the CB01126 officer. And seeing people waiting for over 6months it begs the question .....how long can an immigration Officer's Vacation be? ... . . Sydney please release us, most of our lives are on Pause, as we can take major decisions and just end up being called after that
are you all FSW-O, or applying from inside Canada ? thats long waiting time

I am FSW-O,

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I think the way forward is to raise CSE's asking to rebalance cases assigned to cb001126 to other VOs/officers.