+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Oh ok, thank you for the reply. I am still early in the process as my AOR is only March and I just passed medicals and submitted my biometrics. Will apply for them in a months time. Can you please clarify something for me... What do SS and RR refer to?
security screening and review required

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I'M NOT CERTAIN A CSE WOULD CHANGE ANYTHING BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY.
twitter and tagging IRCC, ahmed husseein, Immigration commitee members that's the only thing to do to get their attention to release our files & lives too, because we need a decision no matter what !

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Anyone who has sent application to sydney - NS under Demand occupation SINP nomination..
How many days does it take for AOR

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi all,
I am fsw o candidate with Indian nationality and currently residing in USA.
AOR : Feb 21
MEP and biometrics : Apr 09
Today I called cic and for response as
Eligibility ... In progress
Criminality ... Passed
Security..passed ..
But background check in progress..
Vo .. Sydney
Please let me know which stays is this

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I'm new to this group.

Stream: EE BC PNP INLAND
AOR: August 30th, 2018
Current status: IP2
VO: Sydney

File assigned to CB01126. No movement on file since October. The due date was supposed to be 2018/11/11.

Been contacting IRCC several times through email and phone. Was told last week that my file should be reviewed shortly.

My question is were there any PPRs with CB01126 yet?

Reactions: Juney201809

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Timeline update:
AOR: Feb 13, 2019
Med passed: April 5, 2019
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Background check: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

The lady on the phone said that they start the security after the eligibility is passed.

Also, what does "review required" mean? Someone kindly advise.

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My paper application is received by Sydney on April 23, 2019. I have not added police verification for one of the countries where I had stayed 9 years from the total 10 years data which I was suppose to provide.
I did this as it was clearly mention in application checklist that submission of application can be without police verification but the applicant need to submit the same immediately on officer request. I have also enclosed documentary proof with my application that I had already applied for the missing police verification. Under these circumstances will I get the AOR or the file will be rejected.

When can I expect the AOR if it is coming or how can I can send police verification now without having any reference number till I dont get AOR.

Request inputs from anybody who have gone through similar situation.

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Timeline update:
AOR: Feb 13, 2019
Med passed: April 5, 2019
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Background check: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

The lady on the phone said that they start the security after the eligibility is passed.

Also, what does "review required" mean? Someone kindly advise.
I found my eligibility is also under "Review Required" when I got GCMS Note. It says my reference letter doesn't contain "Job Duty" under my NOC, but obviously, my letter contains proper job duty they mentioned. So I am just waiting for them to recognize my letter is fine. Don't know if that can cause my PR Refusal. Just hoping everything goes fine. You will find out the reason if you apply for GCMS Note.

Reactions: davidsson3

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
My application was under review at Nova Scotia... but I have been informed that it has now moved to NDVO.... Any idea how much longer for PPR?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
I found my eligibility is also under "Review Required" when I got GCMS Note. It says my reference letter doesn't contain "Job Duty" under my NOC, but obviously, my letter contains proper job duty they mentioned. So I am just waiting for them to recognize my letter is fine. Don't know if that can cause my PR Refusal. Just hoping everything goes fine. You will find out the reason if you apply for GCMS Note.
Your job letter has to match 70-80% of duties mentioned in the specific NOC. See if that matches

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Your job letter has to match 70-80% of duties mentioned in the specific NOC. See if that matches
I already looked through and it's pretty much the same as what they want. Especially my job is Early Childhood Educator and the job duty is pretty specific and simple. As my personal opinion, ECE job duty can hardly go wrong. But maybe the agent sees differently. I don't know if I have to ask for another reference letter or wait until IRCC asks me for an additional letter or makes a decision. :/

Last edited:

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
I have also claimed points of my sibling who is a PR. That is why it is under review

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
that's not my case. I think if there are more things to verify, would they put the application aside as review required?? just my thoughts.
From what I have read in the forums, a junior officer might pull out a file to be reviewed by a senior officer when he/she is not experienced enough or has some doubts. Again, if you're confident with your paperwork you don't need to worry

Last edited:
Reactions: Juney201809