+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
AOR: Feb 13, 2019
Med passed: April 5, 2019
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Background check: in progress
Eligibility: in progress
Security: in progress
Anyone knows the processing time at Sydney office? I've heard it is slow

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
AOR: Feb 13, 2019
Med passed: April 5, 2019
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Background check: in progress
Eligibility: in progress
Security: in progress
Anyone knows the processing time at Sydney office? I've heard it is slow
Very slow, many people are stuck with it, I am one of them. You need to pray for not running into RR or SS!

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Very slow, many people are stuck with it, I am one of them. You need to pray for not running into RR or SS!
I'm legit scared now. Could you please share your AOR and stream?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Can't you see it in my signature?
Oh my! Your AOR is in June 2018? Your application is almost 10 mos! This really makes me anxious because I'm PNP Outland too and I've only got 28 days til 6 mos. What is making Sydney VO so slow?:( I know they're the CIO but why are some applications still with them??:confused:

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Oh my! Your AOR is in June 2018? Your application is almost 10 mos! This really makes me anxious because I'm PNP Outland too and I've only got 28 days til 6 mos. What is making Sydney VO so slow?:( I know they're the CIO but why are some applications still with them??:confused:
You asked a million dollar question. Many people in this forum are aching to get some response from Syndney, but they seem to be dead.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
You asked a million dollar question. Many people in this forum are aching to get some response from Syndney, but they seem to be dead.
It's really frustrating. I really don't want to repeat our medicals. :( Because honestly, it's quite expensive for a family of 4. The payment for the repeat medicals could have been used to buy an airline ticket to Canada!:oops: Hope we get our PPR soonest!

aaa007

Apr 17, 2019
Hi Guys for all of us who are waiting to hear back from Sydney VO please I would request you to submit a complain and please make your voice addressed. I have contacted IRCC, reached out on twitter did everything and still no response. I have reached out to my MP as well but till now no response. I think this issue should be addressed and I highly encourage to submit a complain regarding the office so in the future there is better system to deal with cases. Hope everyone can agree on this! please click the link below. Thank you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys for all of us who are waiting to hear back from Sydney VO please I would request you to submit a complain and please make your voice addressed. I have contacted IRCC, reached out on twitter did everything and still no response. I have reached out to my MP as well but till now no response. I think this issue should be addressed and I highly encourage to submit a complain regarding the office so in the future there is better system to deal with cases. Hope everyone can agree on this! please click the link below. Thank you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
I was referred to this by an agent when making a call, this is what I got in my email inbox.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We appreciate this feedback about your service experience. What you think is important to us.

We are not able to provide a personalized response to every message, but we review and consider all comments. You are helping us understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

If you have questions about our programs and services, you can consult the on-lineIRCC Help Centre.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
"

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
It's really frustrating. I really don't want to repeat our medicals. :( Because honestly, it's quite expensive for a family of 4. The payment for the repeat medicals could have been used to buy an airline ticket to Canada!:oops: Hope we get our PPR soonest!
They don't care and they are unmerciful to your pains, disruptions, let alone some financial expense.

aaa007

Apr 17, 2019
I was referred to this by an agent when making a call, this is what I got in my email inbox.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We appreciate this feedback about your service experience. What you think is important to us.

We are not able to provide a personalized response to every message, but we review and consider all comments. You are helping us understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

If you have questions about our programs and services, you can consult the on-lineIRCC Help Centre.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
"

Pretty upsetting! Hang tight at least you made a complaint. Keep your fingers crossed! soon you will hear some good news. Stay Positive!

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
There's no point in knowing CIO's/VO until you have GCMS notes.

Hanri

Apr 24, 2019
Oh ok, thank you for the reply. I am still early in the process as my AOR is only March and I just passed medicals and submitted my biometrics. Will apply for them in a months time. Can you please clarify something for me... What do SS and RR refer to?