+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

D

Deleted member 810875

We sent the proofs of our re-medicals through web form (though it was not required :p) and received a reply from them that they have forwarded it to the concerned office which now apparently is New Delhi, India.

So... now our file has been forwarded from Nova Scotia to the local visa office in our country.

What feeling do you guys have about this movement?
PPR incoming.

Reactions: P.B.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
AOR Oct 14. FSW-O. VO: Sydney, NS. My application went to IP2 in December, after that no update. I’m really worried. Has anyone got PPR being Express Entry candidate from this VO.
:)Be patient... a lot of us have been in queue for a much longer time

Japeetwo

Aug 30, 2018
- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 10, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality is in progress.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 26, 2019.

Please what is known about CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE SYDNEY ..MY FILE HAS BEEN THERE AND THAT'S THE MAIL I GOT FROM CSE RAISED PLS HELP WITH RESPONSE

D

Deleted member 810875

- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 10, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality is in progress.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 26, 2019.

Please what is known about CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE SYDNEY ..MY FILE HAS BEEN THERE AND THAT'S THE MAIL I GOT FROM CSE RAISED PLS HELP WITH RESPONSE
sydney is super slow...good thi g us that your eligibilty is passed...you will get PPR...eventually.

Reactions: Japeetwo

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I believe my VO is Sydney, NS too! I raised a CSE on Feb 12 and got a reply on the same day saying that responsible office will contact me if further info is required or if decision has been made. I ordered GCMS notes on April 4 and I wonder if that triggered the email I got yesterday quoting my previous CSE saying that:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of the above noted application. Application is awaiting the review of an agent. Notification will be sent in due course.
This was signed by CIO Sydney, NS.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,

Stuck in CIO Sydney, NS ! I feel Sydney NS is one of the slowest VO.
CEC Inland - AOR April 11th 2018 - Eligibility Review Required since April 26th 2018, file untouched...
Medical expired since March 10th 2019
Yesterday was my one year anniversary

:'(

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
:)Finally!!!

:D:DWe got our PPR email yesterday:D:D.... it was a very long wait, but paid well at last!:)

All the best to everyone who is in the same situation.
Hang tight... things have started moving in Scotia office now ... 2 other group members, we were in conversation with, got PPR yesterday ... Some people from March have got re-med requests.. so just be patient ... it’s almost time...

Reactions: nns14 and Japeetwo

Japeetwo

Aug 30, 2018
:)Finally!!!

:D:DWe got our PPR email yesterday:D:D.... it was a very long wait, but paid well at last!:)

All the best to everyone who is in the same situation.
Hang tight... things have started moving in Scotia office now ... 2 other group members, we were in conversation with, got PPR yesterday ... Some people from March have got re-med requests.. so just be patient ... it’s almost time...
congratulations
please your AOR?
DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GOT AN APPROVAL IN SYDNEY CIO ,OR IT WAS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER LOCAL VISA OFFICE?

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

Stuck in CIO Sydney, NS ! I feel Sydney NS is one of the slowest VO.
CEC Inland - AOR April 11th 2018 - Eligibility Review Required since April 26th 2018, file untouched...
Medical expired since March 10th 2019
Yesterday was my one year anniversary

:'(
Have you ever ordered a gcms note? If not yet, do it to see which part in your file they need a further review..

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
People that have ordered GCMS notes:
In the 2nd page of GCMS notes, what does your file say on the 'Assigned To' field?

Thats the ID of the officer handling your file, I'm trying to assess if there is a single officer causing ridiculous delays, or wtf is going on in Sydney.

Mar 26, 2019
People that have ordered GCMS notes:
In the 2nd page of GCMS notes, what does your file say on the 'Assigned To' field?

Thats the ID of the officer handling your file, I'm trying to assess if there is a single officer causing ridiculous delays, or wtf is going on in Sydney.
I wont be surprise if they have only one officer