+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Finally got passport request.

AOR 24 th April 2018
CEC inland applicant with one dependent.
Office cpc Ottawa

Have been in review required state till 14th December, then I sent email to cpc ottawa, why nobody has looked in to my application since it is in review required state from May 2018, immediately they started working on it and sent me additional document request, I submitted documents and got ppr today.

Thank you and good luck all

Reactions: Breeze00

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Finally got passport request.

AOR 24 th April 2018
CEC inland applicant with one dependent.
Office cpc Ottawa

Have been in review required state till 14th December, then I sent email to cpc ottawa, why nobody has looked in to my application since it is in review required state from May 2018, immediately they started working on it and sent me additional document request, I submitted documents and got ppr today.

Thank you and good luck all
Very happy for you. Well deserved.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Emailed CIC and they replied that,

“The background verifications are currently being reviewed”

Does that mean I’m in security screening?
Congratulations, is there any specific Mail id for CPC Ottawa? If yes so could you please share

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Did you do anything to rectify the review required ?
Not yet. The duties are in line with the NOC. The same reference letters and other supporting documents used to apply for the approved Provincial Nomination were submitted. 12 months in the last 10 years work experience I believe should not affect the points but we will go through the documents submitted and review them. My husband is the PA and he is self-employed.

We also sent a CSE to enquire about our application today.

Thanks for your response.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Did you proactively send in any documents to rectify the issue with your initial work reference/experience documents? If you didn't. Please do so by raising a CSE
Noted. Thank you for your response. We submitted quite a number of supporting documents as the PA (my husband) is self-employed.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Nope medicals were valid till 10 March, but due to certain reasons they asked for remedicals.(one which they told me on ph is that i will get very less time yo enter Canada.

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Guys, need belp here
I called itcc yesterday and an agent told me that
She is pleased to tell me that everything is done and expect to be contacted by cic very soon

If anyone has this experience please explain it to me
Thanks in advance

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Guys, need belp here
I called itcc yesterday and an agent told me that
She is pleased to tell me that everything is done and expect to be contacted by cic very soon

If anyone has this experience please explain it to me
Thanks in advance
Sound like good news Dr. Luca. I wish I heard this same thing everytime I call IRCC :(

May I know your VO?

Reactions: dr.luca