Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
I hope very very soon I hear from them
Primary VO CIO
Secondary VO Ottawa
Hi,
My file location is also same and I mailed to CPC Ottawa office and they replied that my case was not processed in Ottawa office so should I call to CIO office or please share on which # you called them.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi,
My file location is also same and I mailed to CPC Ottawa office and they replied that my case was not processed in Ottawa office so should I call to CIO office or please share on which # you called them.
Also in this group if anyone have any mail I’d for Nova Scotia, Sydney central intake office mail I’d if yes so please share

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Also in this group if anyone have any mail I’d for Nova Scotia, Sydney central intake office mail I’d if yes so please share
I called to IRCC and agent told my everything has been done and next step is passport request from local office , how much this information is correct , should I trust on this or raise gcms note ? Please advise

Reactions: annevn8

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I called to IRCC and agent told my everything has been done and next step is passport request from local office , how much this information is correct , should I trust on this or raise gcms note ? Please advise
trust nobody, they simply tell you what you want to hear!

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Well at least this is sign of some progress. Your local office is your country of residence right?

Although there seems to be so much inconsistencies in the processes.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Received my gcms notes today

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : review required
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: system error

My summary notes says: PA does not appear to meet the main duties of declared Noc

Last update from the case agent was on April 26th the day I passed my medicals since then no one touched my file.

Applied gcms August 21st, notes were generated on August 22nd.

What do I do? Do I raise a cse for correct noc?
hi mine saying same Info sharing system error , even on my second notes , any idea what is this error ?
and what stage your application is at

Reactions: AlexandraO

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
How long does cic take to review additional documents?

I submitted it on December 22nd as they requested - supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562): Information on my previous travels and purposes.
I submitted additional documents on September 25th.....and called CIC on December 17th, the Officer told me that they got the letter on December 4th....you do the math, and by the way, I am still waiting!

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I submitted additional documents on September 25th.....and called CIC on December 17th, the Officer told me that they got the letter on December 4th....you do the math, and by the way, I am still waiting!
I was requested additional documents in April, 2018. Sent them the same week. Still waiting on a response/update.