+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Do you know why eligibility not passed , as my AOR date is also 11 Apr and due to issue in pof my eligibility not passed and I shared again
I'm under eligibility review due to my foreign work experience. Now in hindsight, I understand that I didn't provide sufficient documents to support it. GCMS notes from September stated that "Candidate has lost CRS points due to inability to prove work experience. Review required." This note was made back in May and is the last update I saw on my account. I have since raised CSE and provided them with A LOT of documents (including a LOE) proving my foreign work experience in hopes of skipping the next step, which would be for them to request those documents. Needless to say, this has been a very frustrating and stressful process.

Last edited:

Vancouvercec

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all,

I just spoke with the CIC call centre. The officer told me that they were pleased to inform that everything appeared to be in order with my application. This is a broad term but is this supposed to be something positive? AOR: Apr 30

Reactions: annevn8

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi all,

I just spoke with the CIC call centre. The officer told me that they were pleased to inform that everything appeared to be in order with my application. This is a broad term but is this supposed to be something positive? AOR: Apr 30
I got the same response from the CIC agent back in November and then was hoping something positive but its been 2 months to that.

I hope for you and all of us waiting the lucky days comes soon enough.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I got the same response from the CIC agent back in November and then was hoping something positive but its been 2 months to that.

I hope for you and all of us waiting the lucky days comes soon enough.
Well said. I heard the same 3-4 months ago. Matter of fact, my file has not moved since then. Also with you, we all deserve to get the our passport request by now.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hlo everyone from April group
I am also 6 April Aor
I just rang up Ircc and they told me that your security screening is over and your case has been approved and wait for few days ,But today i got remedicals request.
Anyways feeling good in this new year
May god bless everyone with speedy process.

Thanks in tons.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi all,

There has been some recent changes and I would like to inform CIC about those changes. How do i go about it? Can someone send me a link to the web form. Also can I attach documents using the web form as i would be attaching supporting documents. So i need a link or address that can support that to inform CIC of the changes thanks.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
I am also 6 April Aor
I just rang up Ircc and they told me that your security screening is over and your case has been approved and wait for few days ,But today i got remedicals request.

Thanks in tons.
Hi,
Please can you provide me the CIC number you called thanks

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
‭+1 (613) 944-4000‬

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I am also 6 April Aor

Thanks in tons.
If ur 6th April, shouldnt ur medicals be valid till end March?