+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,
AOR is 3rd April
Just received GCMS notes which contains..
Eligibility: Review required
Security : Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Well if I understand correctly I hv not passed Eligibility??
What's a lead time for security check??
How much time I need to wait to get PPR with this kind of status
Can someone guide me or hd gone through
What is the reason for review required?

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,
AOR is 3rd April
I have same status since july. My AOR is Apr 21st. :(

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,
AOR is 3rd April
between 8 to 10 months roughly......if you call and ask about it an agent would tell you a due date....eventually

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Hi All,
AOR - April 26 th
FSW Outland
Number of Applicants- 2
Medical passed on may 2nd
Add. Doc (PCC) sent on May 26 th and no updates since then.

Applied through an Immigration agent,he has been contacting the call agents for the updates on our file and I have been informed that our file is kept aside due to review required for eligibility.
We insisted our agent to apply for GCMS note and he instructed us to wait for 6 months.Last month he applied for GCMS note and we got it today morning.

As per the note
Eligibility - Review required
Criminality:Not started

We found that review required is for POF and the other eliglibility criterias are passed. It is a clerical mistake from processing officer as it is mentioned that the fund is insufficient for family of 3 (but we are family of 2)

It is unfortunate that in the starting pages under the fund assessment they have mentioned that fund requirement is met for family of 2.

We are about to raise CSE to notify their mistake.Please advise any thing else can be done in this case.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi All,
AOR - April 26 th
FSW Outland
Number of Applicants- 2
Medical passed on may 2nd
Add. Doc (PCC) sent on May 26 th and no updates since then.

Applied through an Immigration agent,he has been contacting the call agents for the updates on our file and I have been informed that our file is kept aside due to review required for eligibility.
We insisted our agent to apply for GCMS note and he instructed us to wait for 6 months.Last month he applied for GCMS note and we got it today morning.

As per the note
Eligibility - Review required
Criminality:Not started

We found that review required is for POF and the other eliglibility criterias are passed. It is a clerical mistake from processing officer as it is mentioned that the fund is insufficient for family of 3 (but we are family of 2)

It is unfortunate that in the starting pages under the fund assessment they have mentioned that fund requirement is met for family of 2.

We are about to raise CSE to notify their mistake.Please advise any thing else can be done in this case.
send them an explanation letter through CSE pointing the mistake and just wait. Case Analysts analyze hundred application a day. I suggest you be very polite in the letter and try not to emphasize the fact that the mistake was made by them. politically correct ;-)

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi all,

I applied via a lawyer.

Thinking of myself calling IRCC. Any idea what information they seek for verification? I have the UCI, Application Number.

Also typically does it take 30-40 mins to connect to any agent?

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hello Everyone,
AOR is 3rd April
Dear@Rahul, Do you have any s15 or s16 written on top of any page of Gcms notes or any information made hidden in notes??

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
send them an explanation letter through CSE pointing the mistake and just wait. Case Analysts analyze hundred application a day. I suggest you be very polite in the letter and try not to emphasize the fact that the mistake was made by them. politically correct ;-)
Thank you

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
What is the reason for review required?
Below text us written in GCMS note....

Recommendation: Review required summary Notes: CRS points appear to have fallen below minimum for round as Primary Applicant declared Canadian work experience However unable to confirm PA's status A11. 2: Please review, revised CWE from 2 yrs to 0.

Above status updated on 08.05.18
Under label: EE eligibility
All I can understand from above that my application is pending for said review since 08.05.18...and our Crs points are 462....we have provided pay stubs and SIN details while working in Canada...i think Agent may have missed it..
How to take it forward now? ?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Below text us written in GCMS note....

Recommendation: Review required summary Notes: CRS points appear to have fallen below minimum for round as Primary Applicant declared Canadian work experience However unable to confirm PA's status A11. 2: Please review, revised CWE from 2 yrs to 0.

Above status updated on 08.05.18
Under label: EE eligibility
All I can understand from above that my application is pending for said review since 08.05.18...and our Crs points are 462....we have provided pay stubs and SIN details while working in Canada...i think Agent may have missed it..
How to take it forward now? ?
Raise a CSE and upload all proofs to show your work experience in Canada

Hetch singh

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys
My aor is 19 April
Medical passed few days later
No updates since then
My agent applied for gcms notes 80 days ago.. but I hvnt received them yet .. plz advice what should I do .. I'm getting so restless as it's been almost 7 months and I'm getting nowhere.. moreover I'm not being able to find out what's happening with my file.. plz assist

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's the maximum time to get gcms notes?
Ideally you should have received in 35 days max. Sometimes they do get delayed but 80 days is just too much. I'm now wondering if your agent applied for them in the first place. And if he did why is he not following up.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys
My aor is 19 April
Medical passed few days later
No updates since then
My agent applied for gcms notes 80 days ago.. but I hvnt received them yet .. plz advice what should I do .. I'm getting so restless as it's been almost 7 months and I'm getting nowhere.. moreover I'm not being able to find out what's happening with my file.. plz assist
If you know your file number, UCI number etc. call CIC call center number today. You are beyond 6 months so they should be able to answer few things for you.