+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
CEC inland

Called cic today and agent told eligibility status is "Review Required" as of June 7th.
No update after that. He was not sure about the reason for reviwr required.

Yes did that today.
Is that bad, because I have seen it as a normal process for most of the cases to eligibility being reviewed by a senior agent.
We will know more from your GCMS notes.

Pomo6

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys,
My application is CEC express Entry.

My AOR date is April 19, 2018
Status was NA for a week
Received Additional Doc request (Schedule A) on Apr 25 - I submitted same day
Medicals passed the next day Apr 26
The status is still 'In process'.

Any idea whether I am in IP1 or IP2?

P.S: I have crossed 6 months mark today without any update

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys,
My application is CEC express Entry.

My AOR date is April 19, 2018
Status was NA for a week
Received Additional Doc request (Schedule A) on Apr 25 - I submitted same day
Medicals passed the next day Apr 26
The status is still 'In process'.

Any idea whether I am in IP1 or IP2?

P.S: I have crossed 6 months mark today without any update

Thanks
Since you are in Canada, order GCMS notes from this website(for free): https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
It will take 30 days for them to email you. These notes will help you understand what is going on with your application.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
If an applicants security check have not started (according to GCMS) but some pages were redacted. Does it imply SS? And I have also read that if an applicant with dependent did not include the spouses authorization when the GCMS was ordered, that some of the spouses information will be redacted. Can you guys explain: @bimale4bipeople, Montreal coordinator, @cansha ,etc please respond. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
If an applicants security check have not started (according to GCMS) but some pages were redacted. Does it imply SS? And I have also read that if an applicant with dependent did not include the spouses authorization when the GCMS was ordered, that some of the spouses information will be redacted. Can you guys explain: @bimale4bipeople, Montreal coordinator, @cansha ,etc please respond. Thanks!!!
@bimale4bipeople is a better person to comment on this. Based on his previous post, your case did appear to me as a case of SS but I'm not sure if not providing signature for spouse may cause some information to be redacted.