+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Quick 2 queries on GCMS notes. If the GCMS notes does not have spouse information ie while ordering GCMS notes you did not submitted spouse consent

#1(Query 1)
On Page 2 where you have below information and eligibility is recommended pass and medical pass does it mean it is only applicable for primary applicant or does that status is including dependent assessment also?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

#2 (Query 2)
Again Same query for Notes at the bottom of the GCMs notes, those notes where A11.2: Appears Met and R10 OK. Is it only applicable for Primary applicant or does it say for complete application (ie Primary applicant +dependent)

@bimale4bipeople any idea?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Quick 2 queries on GCMS notes. If the GCMS notes does not have spouse information ie while ordering GCMS notes you did not submitted spouse consent

#1(Query 1)
On Page 2 where you have below information and eligibility is recommended pass and medical pass does it mean it is only applicable for primary applicant or does that status is including dependent assessment also?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

#2 (Query 2)
Again Same query for Notes at the bottom of the GCMs notes, those notes where A11.2: Appears Met and R10 OK. Is it only applicable for Primary applicant or does it say for complete application (ie Primary applicant + dependents)?

Regards
- That’s for the entire application includes you and your dependant
- same as above

shivanisha

Sep 25, 2018
I am partner in a CA firm from past three years and have got the ITA ? What set of documents will be required for the smooth processing of my EE profile?

As am not getting any checklist for submitting docs for a SELF EMPLOYED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT who is in practice .

Please guide and suggest .

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Just a quick update on my profile.
FSW-O, Hitting 6 month mark in 7 Days. Eligibility still under review for job duties.
No update in the past 5 months.

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys, if a person has not received any communication from CIC for any additional documents and still application has" review required" and notes as "document provided does not contain job description and do not met all employment criteria, one should wait for ircc to contact and upload document or instead of waiting, upload document (if yes, where and how to upload documents), will CIC make raise concern after uploading documents with out being asked to upload additional documents.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
FSW-O, Hitting 6 month mark in 7 Days. Eligibility still under review for job duties.
Hang in there.

I have passed the 180-day mark already.
Patience will pay off.

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
How would you know "Eligibility still under review for job duties." ? via notes.
And what document you have provided for that ?

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys, if a person has not received any communication from CIC for any additional documents and still application has" review required" and notes as "document provided does not contain job description and do not met all employment criteria, one should wait for ircc to contact and upload document or instead of waiting, upload document (if yes, where and how to upload documents), will CIC make raise concern after uploading documents with out being asked to upload additional documents.
did you not provide a letter for roles and responsibilities ?

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
have you uploaded any documents?
If yes, were you asked by CIC to upload documents? or you uploaded them by seeing GCMS notes?
If you uploaded documents after seeing GCMS notes, how and where you uploaded documents and is it recommended way to upload documents with out being asked by CIC to submit any additional documents?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think it is better to be proactive and raise a CSE and provide necessary documents. Read a similar case here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-41#post-7290426

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
my company do not provide any such letter, howeev

Thank you for the response, how to raise CSE, and upload document?
My company also do not provide the same.
So I end up submitting roles on responsibilities on a plain paper signed by my supervisor with his designation.
Not sure how much that would help. But many of my friends applied under CEC does the same and got the PPR.