+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My company also do not provide the same.
So I end up submitting roles on responsibilities on a plain paper signed by my supervisor with his designation.
Not sure how much that would help. But many of my friends applied under CEC does the same and got the PPR.
Yes what you did has worked for many.

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
have you uploaded any documents?
If yes, were you asked by CIC to upload documents? or you uploaded them by seeing GCMS notes?
If you uploaded documents after seeing GCMS notes, how and where you uploaded documents and is it recommended way to upload documents with out being asked by CIC to submit any additional documents?
CIC didnt ask me for any documents yet, my profile is just sitting at a desk, no one has touched it in months. I know this cuz I have notes and I have been calling regularly.

Also, while I submitted itself I gave everything I possibly could. But, I submitted multiple letters tats all, if they just open my file they will know everything is their.

But, I did upload another letter from my Manager after seeing GCMS notes thru webform you have to raise a request for the same. They will get the document in file in 10 days, you will get an email once your document is in file.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hey guys, i have been reviewing your comments but i have never posted anything yet.
I just wanted to share things with you and please share your thoughts..
CEC inland
AOR - April 19
Medical passed -Apr. 24
IP2 - May 2
no updates since

Eligibility still under review.

I called cic last month and operator said that she could see exactly the same info like i could on my profile but then she mentioned that they haven't started security check yet as they were still on criminal record check.

its been 180days since i applied, what do you guys think is going on ?
Order gcms notes https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do#wb-nav
it will highlight more details about your application

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
hey guys, i have been reviewing your comments but i have never posted anything yet.
CEC inland
AOR - April 19
Medical passed -Apr. 24
IP2 - May 2
no updates since

I called cic last month and operator said that she could see exactly the same info like i could on my profile but then she mentioned that they haven't started security check yet as they were still on criminal record check.

Same dates. Only difference is I have a dependent along with me. No communication since change or update since 1st week of May. I have ordered the gcms notes through https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do#wb-nav, but have not received it yet. I will update you once I receive it.

Not sure anything else that can be done here to receive an update from them. Anyone with better idea?

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
CEC inland
AOR - April 19
Medical passed -Apr. 24
IP2 - May 2
no updates since

Do you know which VO is processing your file. If it is Montreal, Winnipeg or Sydney, it is ok as these are having reputation of delaying in processing.

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for your reply.
I dont know which VO but how can i determine that ? i live in Saskatoon so i applied from here
As bimale said, please order the GCMS notes and wait for a month (probably more). Some of the group members have seen positive movements on ordering GCMS notes close to the 6 month mark. So, give it a shot !!
You should call CIC and ask them specifically the below questions.
1) What is the status of eligibility
2) What is the status of security
3) What is the status of criminality
4) What are the primary and secondary VOs for my file and where is my file currently stuck at.

You should also find out who your local MP is and write to them with the details of your application and request them to follow up with IRCC.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: misha.shiler

moyaeng

Mar 15, 2017
Everything is passed apart from security which is ongoing since June 28th. I am CEC inland, single.
Anyone in the same boat?

I applied on April 24th through express entry PNP stream. I was informed through a phone call to CIC that the review of eligibility was passed in early June. but anyyy update on my status yet except for medial which showed passed 5 days after application submission.
I ordered a GCMS note and CBSA last week to see what's going on there!

Aug 20, 2018
Please I just discovered from the GCMS notes I ordered that the Reference letter I was given by my company was dated 2017 instead of 2018. I do not know how I couldn't notice that.

This has caused my work experience to be short by 1 year.

Please how do I make this changes to CIC.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please I just discovered from the GCMS notes I ordered that the Reference letter I was given by my company was dated 2017 instead of 2018. I do not know how I couldn't notice that.

This has caused my work experience to be short by 1 year.

Please how do I make this changes to CIC.
Raise a CSE and provide an updated letter. Link to raise CSE is in my signature.

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
CEC inland

Called cic today and agent told eligibility status is "Review Required" as of June 7th.
No update after that. He was not sure about the reason for reviwr required.

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
CEC inland

Called cic today and agent told eligibility status is "Review Required" as of June 7th.
No update after that. He was not sure about the reason for reviwr required.
Have you ordered GCMS notes?
Yes did that today.
Is that bad, because I have seen it as a normal process for most of the cases to eligibility being reviewed by a senior agent.