App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hey guys, after getting a ghost update earlier today, got my golden email just now!
A little over the 100 days mark, FSW-O, family of 3, Brazil, processed in Mexico.
I got a PR in 2011, stayed 1.5 years in Canada and end up losing it - I went back to Brazil, then work took me to other countries - but now I got it again (this time including my wife and my 1.5 years old baby).

After living in Brazil, Italy, UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany and US, I can tell you that Canada is my choice!

Hope you all get yours soon!
Congratulations!! :) where do you plan to settle?

cardilo

Mar 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey guys, after getting a ghost update earlier today, got my golden email just now!
A little over the 100 days mark, FSW-O, family of 3, Brazil, processed in Mexico.
I got a PR in 2011, stayed 1.5 years in Canada and end up losing it - I went back to Brazil, then work took me to other countries - but now I got it again (this time including my wife and my 1.5 years old baby).

After living in Brazil, Italy, UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany and US, I can tell you that Canada is my choice!

Hope you all get yours soon!
----------------------------------

We have a similar route in life!! I also got my PPR today took me 75 days. I Hope I'm taking the right decision. Congratulations to you and your family. Out of curiosity you didn't live in Jonkoping did you?

Regards,
Carlos

Nialll

Jul 20, 2018
All,

I have recieved copr...
I'm travelling to canada on Aug for soft landing and apply for pr card, then travel back to US...

So,can i re-enter canada only with copr by rental car?

I'm looking for job offer, if i get a valid offer , i might travel to canada via car, instead of waiting for pr card... can this be done?
I've seen this been asked before and the answer was on copr without having the PR card you can't fly into Canada, you can only come through by land (personal vehicle) so you should be fine.

bfamaral

Apr 5, 2018

We have a similar route in life!! I also got my PPR today took me 75 days. I Hope I'm taking the right decision. Congratulations to you and your family. Out of curiosity you didn't live in Jonkoping did you?

Regards,
Carlos
Hi Carlos,

No, I lived in Gothenburg! I drove through Jonkoping once... :) Sweden is a close second to Canada, btw, fantastic country, fantastic people (not as fantastic as the Canadians, of course). :)

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018

Regards,
Carlos
Congrats :)

sidkher

Jul 11, 2017
Just got update on the application.. called yesterday the agent said eligibility completed.. background check can be started at any time...

Logged in today morning saw application uodated status.. bgc is in progress.. so i think in IP2..
Good signs right?

FSWO single applicant in India.. aor 20th April..

thomasksimon

Jun 16, 2018
Hi All,
Talked to CIC agent yesterday and was informed that eligibility is passed. Yet to start the security screening and they are waiting for an agent to pick my files to start the same. Any idea what would be checked during this stage and how long would be the process.I'm in IP2 now.AOR:April 7th.IPS on July 24.

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
Guys, I have a question. Can someone clearly describe what a ghost update is? I know when in the home page it says 'Updated' and when you go into your application status page nothing is there. But can it still be considered a ghost update when there is the 'Updated' tag in the home page and when we login to the status page ADR has changed from 'We are processing...' to 'Not Applicable'? Or is that just a normal update and not a ghost update?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys, I have a question. Can someone clearly describe what a ghost update is? I know when in the home page it says 'Updated' and when you go into your application status page nothing is there. But can it still be considered a ghost update when there is the 'Updated' tag in the home page and when we login to the status page ADR has changed from 'We are processing...' to 'Not Applicable'? Or is that just a normal update and not a ghost update?
not a ghost update, that's a normal update because there is a visible change in your account. However, I know what you are asking and it's not necessary that your PPR is a long way away. April AoRs are definitely going to see a lot of action this month.

Reactions: head_cage