+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
But I don't have any refusalrefusals
O ok .. sorry I got confused there ...
It says to review the refusals ... but as u said that u didn’t had any refusal so no need to worry about that ....
I think u should wait for a while n stay calm ...
did ur application moved to ip2 yet or no ?

Last edited:

bbbb5009

Jun 8, 2018
All,

I have recieved copr...
I'm travelling to canada on Aug for soft landing and apply for pr card, then travel back to US...

So,can i re-enter canada only with copr by rental car?

I'm looking for job offer, if i get a valid offer , i might travel to canada via car, instead of waiting for pr card... can this be done?
Hi All,

Can someone help me with this request...need your guidance on this....pls help

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
O ok .. sorry I got confused there ...
It says to review the refusals ... but as u said that u didn’t had any refusal so no need to worry about that ....
I think u should wait for a while n stay calm ...
did ur application moved to ip2 yet or no ?
Yes on 11 JUNE

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
One more thing
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date
    Whats this?

bfamaral

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys, after getting a ghost update earlier today, got my golden email just now!
A little over the 100 days mark, FSW-O, family of 3, Brazil, processed in Mexico.
I got a PR in 2011, stayed 1.5 years in Canada and end up losing it - I went back to Brazil, then work took me to other countries - but now I got it again (this time including my wife and my 1.5 years old baby).

After living in Brazil, Italy, UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany and US, I can tell you that Canada is my choice!

Hope you all get yours soon!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, after getting a ghost update earlier today, got my golden email just now!
A little over the 100 days mark, FSW-O, family of 3, Brazil, processed in Mexico.
I got a PR in 2011, stayed 1.5 years in Canada and end up losing it - I went back to Brazil, then work took me to other countries - but now I got it again (this time including my wife and my 1.5 years old baby).

After living in Brazil, Italy, UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany and US, I can tell you that Canada is my choice!

Hope you all get yours soon!
Congrats and all the best for your second innings

Last edited:
Reactions: bfamaral

mm062

Mar 28, 2018
Guys - My AOR is April 28 & had requested for GCMS notes on Jun 22 via GetGCMS. However, I have not yet received the notes, although the 30 days deadline has passed. Anyone recently has the same experience? Will like to hear thoughts on potential implication. Thanks in advance

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Mabrouk ya khouya :) w rabbi m3ak
very nice timeline i guess, especially from IP2 to PPR.
Im still stuck in IP1 since 19th Apr.
do you think my File should be at some VO. i tried to call them but this IVR system is useless
Aichek, el 3aqba lik :) My VO was Ottawa. Keep tring to reach them, at least you'll have a bit more information.