+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bbbb5009

Jun 8, 2018
All,

I have some clarification regarding post PPR...generally how long will it take from PPR to copr..

Pls let me know , if we have forum which discuss about post PPR process

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Any idea why PPR letter says you must plan to be in Canada for the next 3 months? Does this still count when sending copies of passports not the actual one?

Tried calling IRCC 2 minutes after they opened for the last two days and no luck!
Anyone? I still can't get through to get the answer!
I want to send off my documents (sending copies to Ottawa) however I need to leave Canada at the end of Aug for a week.

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Hi

Same here.. oinp outland... aor 14th apr.. still in ip1.. gcms ordered on 14 jun...
But from India..

Thks.
GCMS notes cost 5$ but it would take 30 freakin' days to receive them according to this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
Could you post your notes right here without personal details in this thread or send me via e-mail after you receive them. I'm also 14th April AOR (28feb ITA). Nothing changed since then.

Last edited:

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
GCMS notes cost 5$ but it would take 30 freakin' days to receive them according to this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
Could you post your notes right here without personal details in this thread or send me via e-mail after you receive them. I'm also 14th April AOR (28feb ITA). Nothing changed since then.
13th Apr AoR. Got my notes on June 13 - eligibility was recommended passed by CIO and CPC, and then paid my RPRF. Moved to 'We are processing your BGC' on Saturday night/Sunday morning (June 30-July 1).

Reactions: Ridge

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
Hi to all. I have been primarily an observer in this forum. I have learned a lot from the discussions that happen here. Yesterday I received a landing interview appointment.

Timeline is as follows:
PNP-Inland
AOR 13 April
I didn't pay much attention to my CIC account to note when things changed to IP1, NA2, ect.
MEP 26 June
Interview Request 05 July

NOC 7315

I have update Immitracker with the relevant information.

Best wishes to you all.
Congratulations! I'm aor on 13 April too, do you know where is your visa office?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
Hi to all. I have been primarily an observer in this forum. I have learned a lot from the discussions that happen here. Yesterday I received a landing interview appointment.

Timeline is as follows:
PNP-Inland
AOR 13 April
I didn't pay much attention to my CIC account to note when things changed to IP1, NA2, ect.
MEP 26 June
Interview Request 05 July

NOC 7315

I have update Immitracker with the relevant information.

Best wishes to you all.
I m also Pnp inland Aor 10 may.
Did you receive straight ircc Etobicoke landing interview and no Passport Request for visa stamping???

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
No I meant did you call IRCC call centre recently and spoke to an agent?
I didn't call them after they told me the visa office. I called them twice in June. The first time they told me my eligibility pass, background checking is in progress. The second time the agent told me my visa office and he didn't tell me anything else...