+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I m also planning to order gcms notes by mid july ... getgcms will be a good option or i should go for any other??

romacoco

Mar 12, 2018
All,

I have some clarification regarding post PPR...generally how long will it take from PPR to copr..

Pls let me know , if we have forum which discuss about post PPR process
After my passport was delivered to the visa office, it took them exactly one week to change the status in cic account to approved. Following that it took exactly another week for my return courier bill to be activated indicating passports were back on their way to me. So in short my post PPR process to exactly 14 days. I gather it varies depending on the visa office.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
After my passport was delivered to the visa office, it took them exactly one week to change the status in cic account to approved. Following that it took exactly another week for my return courier bill to be activated indicating passports were back on their way to me. So in short my post PPR process to exactly 14 days. I gather it varies depending on the visa office.
Mine took them 3 busienss days to get approved and 8 days including weekend and Monday stat holiday too to get the passport back. It’s CPC Ottawa

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
would that be of any use? do I contact them?
Yes you should. People start contacting them when they cross two months mark. If you are looking for some clarity with respect to your application then there are two ways to proceed.

1. Speak with an agent and get to know the current status and visa office
2. Order GCMS notes (this might take 35 days more to be delivered)

At least find out that your application is in order and progressed. After that the only option is to wait.