+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

JohnAntony88

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Had talked to an agent yesterday... She said eligibility has not started yet and my file is in Ottawa. She said there are no missing documents reported. Its still IP1 right? and when is R10 checked. I am very much confused. My AOR is 10th April

Moana1128

Apr 30, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I have a question. Does IRCC cross check current PR application with previous rejected visa or PR applications?

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Had talked to an agent yesterday... She said eligibility has not started yet and my file is in Ottawa. She said there are no missing documents reported. Its still IP1 right? and when is R10 checked. I am very much confused. My AOR is 10th April
yes you are right. R10 is usually done in IP1 stage. after that ideally, should move to NA2 where eligibility check is done.

idave

May 1, 2018
I just moved to IP 2 yesterday.....

My AOR is : 17th April,
IP1/ Meds - 24th April
IP2 : 4th May...

I wanna know what kind of verification is done at IP2 & what is completed in IP 1. How far am i from PPR?

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
I just moved to IP 2 yesterday.....

My AOR is : 17th April,
IP1/ Meds - 24th April
IP2 : 4th May...

I wanna know what kind of verification is done at IP2 & what is completed in IP 1. How far am i from PPR?
Sadly the answer to this question as to when you will get your PPR is unknown. Since there are so many applications stuck at various levels. The only thing we know is that if your application was at IP1 for considerable amount of time then it wouldnt take much time to move from IP2 to PPR. This can be weeks/month.

My AOR is 18th april and Im stuck at IP1 still.

Lets hope that it goes through quickly for all of us

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
I have a question. Does IRCC cross check current PR application with previous rejected visa or PR applications?
I am pretty sure they do. Maybe they would just see if the reasons for rejection were minor and inconsiderable for your Canada PR application.

Moana1128

Apr 30, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I am pretty sure they do. Maybe they would just see if the reasons for rejection were minor and inconsiderable for your Canada PR application.
I attached all the rejection letters from IRCC in the optional documents section. The problem is my spouse's work history does not match. In current application we mentioned the jobs for which we could get the experience letters and other documents.
Would it be misrepresentation of facts resulting in rejection? Also in which stage do they check work history of spouse?

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
I attached all the rejection letters from IRCC in the optional documents section. The problem is my spouse's work history does not match. In current application we mentioned the jobs for which we could get the experience letters and other documents.
Would it be misrepresentation of facts resulting in rejection? Also in which stage do they check work history of spouse?
It is a good thing that you added in all the rejection letters. However, I am not able to understand your question relating to the work experience. Do you mean that the NOC codes for the job experience that your husband has does not match with the job description? If yes, then I believe that you have to determine the NOC code which fits the most right description of your job. If the NOC does not exactly match these then you still use the most fit NOC code and explain your concern through the Letter of Explanation.

I believe they check these documents during IP1 or IP2