+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Then probably you need to join the May 2018 AOR thread ;)
Hi, I was just looking at your signature. Surprisingly my MEP is also April 18 but I am stuck on IP1. I still have the same comment in my BGC: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What is the current avg time to move from IP1 to IP2?

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hi, I was just looking at your signature. Surprisingly my MEP is also April 18 but I am stuck on IP1. I still have the same comment in my BGC: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

I went straight to IP2, I never saw my account in IP1. That happens sometimes and nobody knows why, but I've been in IP2 since April 18.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
I have a very complicated travel & immigration background so I expect to be in IP2 for a while. I know someone who had MEP on April 18 got IP2 yesterday, so hopefully yours is just around the corner :)
Oh ! I hope I go through to IP2 soon as well. Atleast expecting PPR by June 1st week. Is that too optimistic?

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018

Me too, i moved from MEP to IP1 on the 20 of April. maybe because he is a CEC hence the quick security check since he is already in canada.
anyway, i pray for a speedy process for everyone of us.