06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 25th AOR. Submitted on 23rd April, AOR letter came in on 24th with letter date 25th.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
This is just an assumption. Movement of cases depending on applicants- stream, documentation they submitted, travel history etc.

If they have e.g. have an extensive travel history and to certain regions which maybe high on the authorities radar, it will surely take a lot more time for background and security checks...

Again this just my opinion.
I agree, however I was saying that based on my observation on immitracker.

Parvish86

Mar 14, 2018
Gyes please need urgent help...I'm stuck in my application my husband is prime applicant nd his personal history is clear but not mine,there is question about activities which I have done for last 10 years ,I filled it by sayng that since 2010 up to date I'm a home maker, nd there is a question ,what was I doin during this period, to Wich I just wrote takeing care of children...it is showing error please anybody tell me what should I write then...?

montatich

Feb 8, 2018
Residence: Canada
ITA: 26 March 2018
Medicals Done: 05 April 2018
eAPR & AoR: 09 April 2018
Medicals Passed, IP1, IP2: 14 April 2018

Hello !! I got a CIC email alerting me about an update on Thursday April 26th 2018. When I checked my eAPR, I found a letter in which they are asking for a copy of passport valid for at least the 6 months and a copy of my education transcripts. Failing to do so in 7 day (by May 3rd, they counted the weekend days!!!!!) could result in my application being refused as incomplete.

The passport that I submitted before is going to expire by the end of May. From my knowledge it doesn't have to be valid for 6 months, there are no indicators of that on the CIC website or anywhere else !! Only when you get the PPR, that factor of validity matters. Also I already submitted my bachelor degree at the begining, so I don't know the reason behind the transcripts!!

I got a new passport Friday April 27th (which was really hard to do in less than 7 days !!!) and submitted all additional documents.
I'm wondering is that a good sign ?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gyes please need urgent help...I'm stuck in my application my husband is prime applicant nd his personal history is clear but not mine,there is question about activities which I have done for last 10 years ,I filled it by sayng that since 2010 up to date I'm a home maker, nd there is a question ,what was I doin during this period, to Wich I just wrote takeing care of children...it is showing error please anybody tell me what should I write then...?
you have to start from 2008. Enter whatever you were doing between 2008 and 2010.

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018

Hello !! I got a CIC email alerting me about an update on Thursday April 26th 2018. When I checked my eAPR, I found a letter in which they are asking for a copy of passport valid for at least the 6 months and a copy of my education transcripts. Failing to do so in 7 day (by May 3rd, they counted the weekend days!!!!!) could result in my application being refused as incomplete.

The passport that I submitted before is going to expire by the end of May. From my knowledge it doesn't have to be valid for 6 months, there are no indicators of that on the CIC website or anywhere else !! Only when you get the PPR, that factor of validity matters. Also I already submitted my bachelor degree at the begining, so I don't know the reason behind the transcripts!!

I got a new passport Friday April 27th (which was really hard to do in less than 7 days !!!) and submitted all additional documents.
I've applied through an agency. They told me that the latest passport that is submitted should have an expiry of minimum 6 months from date of submission of the application.

I'm not sure about the transcripts - i had submitted that to WES. I believe you need to upload the marksheets along with degree certificates for education. (I did my bachelor's from India, so they give you marksheets - transcripts are given when we specifically ask for it.)

Hope you've got it all done... Good luck!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I agree, however I was saying that based on my observation on immitracker.
I understand that but as you know IMM Trackers are dependent on individuals entering there data. Since it is not connected to the CIC system the dates mentioned by members usually are subjective and are not 100% accurate.. e.g. you saw your Medical Passed e.g. 10 Apr, it is quite possible that it may have been updated in the CIC system a day or two ago... but you will only enter the date based on the date you saw the change...

so its just a tracker, like the pepsi commercial years ago - Nothing Official about it... Aha...

Annie_785

May 24, 2017
1) What should be the next step of action if my previous company abc has been taken over by another xyz company and i was the part of abc company when i left hat compny and now the HR of xyz compny refuses to give me roles n responsibiility on its letter head.
Please suggest.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017

they asked me for College Student Official Transcript too. I don't know if it a good sign or not, they only think you should be relieved is that they are working on your application.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
1) What should be the next step of action if my previous company abc has been taken over by another xyz company and i was the part of abc company when i left hat compny and now the HR of xyz compny refuses to give me roles n responsibiility on its letter head.
Please suggest.
Annie in that case you can draft your own reference letter explaining you job responsibilities, salary and benefits, numbers of hours worked per week, start & end date

At the end of this letter, you should mention a reference why you cannot obtain the letter(be professional rather than say the new HR won’t give the letter). My opinion would be to include a link of a press release(if available or similar info) of the acquisitions.
You can mention that your previous company after this acquisitions ceased to exist in the country that you were working hence you cannot obtain this letter for the company which acquired it.

Hope you will attach at least other relevant documents from your company e.g. offer letter/work contracts, salary increase letter(if there was any), salary slips, end of services letter (if there is one available) to prove that you were hired by this org and you were working for the mentioned duration.

Last edited:

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Please suggest.
Can you secure a letter from your ex-manager or colleague from abc on xyz's letterhead? You can explain that abc was acquired by xyz (attach the press release link)

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I understand that but as you know IMM Trackers are dependent on individuals entering there data. Since it is not connected to the CIC system the dates mentioned by members usually are subjective and are not 100% accurate.. e.g. you saw your Medical Passed e.g. 10 Apr, it is quite possible that it may have been updated in the CIC system a day or two ago... but you will only enter the date based on the date you saw the change...

so its just a tracker, like the pepsi commercial years ago - Nothing Official about it... Aha...
Aha! :)

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Have any body in the group received an update for PPR. I am still waiting for it my AOR is 4.4.18 and medical cleared on 13.4.18.
I have pretty much the same timeline as you. I’m CEC. 04.03 AOR and IP2 04.11 medical passed 04.17. I called I think on 22nd IRCC told me my Eligibility is recommended pass and they are doing final bgcs. I hope I would get ppr next week because usually one week after draw there is a lot of pprs and updates