PNP- Ontario
Residence: USA
ITA: 14 March 2018
Medicals Done: 05 April 2018
eAPR & AoR: 07 April 2018
Medicals Passed: 14 April 2018
IP1: 14 April 2018
IP2: 26 April 2018
Hi 4RyL, OINP Nominated as well and medical passed May 1. Submitted application April 24.

Reactions: 4RyL

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Hey guys,

so I applied under CEC Inland and got AOR on the 11th of April. This is my status so far. Medicals updated today the 1st of May 2018.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage do you guys think I am in? :D :D

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Full timeline

AOR 04.03.2018

IP2. 04.11.2018 (medical exam shows not needed to we are reviewing)

MEP. 04.17.2018 (medical shows passed from we are reviewing. Called IRCC, IRCC said eligibility hasn’t completed and background checks not started)

04.24.2018 called IRCC and IRCC said eligibility recommended pass, two background checks. No.1 background check is in progress, No.2 background check hasn’t started.

05.01.2018 called IRCC agent. Confirmed still file is doing bgc and confirmed if bgc is finished, file will be final reviewed and eligibility will be officially passed. Also confirmed the file is currently doing bgc by CPC Ottawa and final review will also be done by CPC Ottawa

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

so I applied under CEC Inland and got AOR on the 11th of April. This is my status so far. Medicals updated today the 1st of May 2018.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage do you guys think I am in? :D :D
the wording is Ip2 but tbh CIc’s wordings are useless now: see my time line, my IP2 started without eligibility finished

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys ,

AOR- 19th April
Medical passed - 25th April
IP1- 27th April

FSW category... waiting for things to move....

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Ya man. IRCC is not playing by the book. I’m disappointed
Relax Harsh...you have just recently applied in April so It may take few more days and who knows you will be the lucky one will get PPR very quick. I am CEC applicant and still waiting since Feb 27 IP2.