+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Agreed. Again that was isolated case in itself. We cannot be negative thinking we will go through the same. Also, as you stated, we are more than 300 days into processing. I want to say there is slim to no chance of getting rejection now.
also if you take a look at the IMMITRACKER, January and February applicants are almost done, (1 and 4 left ).
March and April are going to be the coming batch ( 15 applicants left for each month). I would say, again according to the Tracker, between 340 and 400 days.

Reactions: matper18

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
also if you take a look at the IMMITRACKER, January and February applicants are almost done, (1 and 4 left ).
March and April are going to be the coming batch ( 15 applicants left for each month). I would say, again according to the Tracker, between 340 and 400 days.
I believe the same. Slowly but surely, we will be on the other side as well. Cheers.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
I wouldn't take those data as accurate as Im not on that tracker but I'm April AOR and got stuck in review required:( But I keep my fingers crossed for everyone who's waiting for so long as I know how painful it is

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I wouldn't take those data as accurate as Im not on that tracker but I'm April AOR and got stuck in review required:( But I keep my fingers crossed for everyone who's waiting for so long as I know how painful it is
well, buddy.....they won't keep us waiting forever.

Reactions: leka

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, it's not accurate as some people might get approved or rejected and not update the status either, but its a good indicator of how the applications are being processed.

Reactions: Vik_Ig

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
@matper18 @Vik_Ig Any updates on status of ur applications? I called IRCC this week but status is still the same.
Last month I bugged EVERYONE I could so I could get some kind of update. I e-mailed and called CIC, local MPs, and a couple of Ministers. The reply I got from CIC is that my file is "on queue" for review but they can't say when it will be reviewed. In other words, same old sh*t.

Reactions: minhajunnisa.cse