+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I'm scared. Someone on Myimmitracker that was under review required was rejected after all these months. :eek:
Do you know the reason why his/her profile was rejected after so long?. Even I am worried because changing eligibility from "Recommend Passed" to "Review Required" is strange. And They dint even mention the reason. I hope we all get our PPR's soon. I ll be completing 12 months by the end of this month. People from Dec and Jan are also receiving PPR's and we are the ones waiting for almost double the amount of normal processing time.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I'm scared. Someone on Myimmitracker that was under review required was rejected after all these months. :eek:
Do you know the reason why his/her profile was rejected after so long?. Even I am worried because changing eligibility from "Recommend Passed" to "Review Required" is strange. And They dint even mention the reason. I hope we all get our PPR's soon. I ll be completing 12 months by the end of this month. People from Dec and Jan are also receiving PPR's and we are the ones waiting for almost double the amount of normal processing time.
Seems like the individual had review required for one of the job working full-time.

His response is below:
My case was rejected for want of proof of full time work in one job. Pay stubs/Joining/Reliving/appraisal letter were attached but none of them mentioned work hours or full time. I was not requested to provide ADR or anything. Straight rejection after 6 months. VO- Montreal.

Hope no one has to go through shit like this.

Reactions: minhajunnisa.cse

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems like the individual had review required for one of the job working full-time.

His response is below:
My case was rejected for want of proof of full time work in one job. Pay stubs/Joining/Reliving/appraisal letter were attached but none of them mentioned work hours or full time. I was not requested to provide ADR or anything. Straight rejection after 6 months. VO- Montreal.

That's pretty much what I'm under review for. They weren't able to verify my claim of 3 years of work experience at first. I submitted additional documents via webform without request, but so far no response. My visa office is Ottawa.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
That's pretty much what I'm under review for. They weren't able to verify my claim of 3 years of work experience at first. I submitted additional documents via webform without request, but so far no response. My visa office is Ottawa.
This seems to be one isolated case. I have similar Eligibility Review as well. I think sooner or later we will get through. Don't stress over this too much. By telling you this, I am telling myself as well.

Reactions: matper18

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone, just to share my experience with you. My AOR is April 7 and I finally got in touch with call center and they told me not to expect decision for another 2 months as they're in finalization stage and my case is taking them longer then usual so I have to order another set of notes to make sure everything is good:(

naten

Feb 20, 2018

His response is below:

Do you happen to know his AOR?

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Whoever stuck in Sydney. use cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca email to get in touch with them. Somehow, I was able to get a reply from them. It took over a month though to hear back from them though. Not that the reply has anything important in it, but at least it is a common inbox for the Sydney Office and getting reply from them means someone from the office has heard your concern. Again this only means someone from the office has heard you that does not mean Officer has put their hands on your application.

Agent on the call confirmed that the email was received and office has responded to it. She was nice enough to know that Sydney has the highest cases for delays and they are aware of it, but nothing can be done there.

Reactions: leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Whoever stuck in Sydney. use cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca email to get in touch with them. Somehow, I was able to get a reply from them. It took over a month though to hear back from them though. Not that the reply has anything important in it, but at least it is a common inbox for the Sydney Office and getting reply from them means someone from the office has heard your concern. Again this only means someone from the office has heard you that does not mean Officer has put their hands on your application.

Agent on the call confirmed that the email was received and office has responded to it. She was nice enough to know that Sydney has the highest cases for delays and they are aware of it, but nothing can be done there.
can you please also re post it in sydney nova scotia office thread? some people asked for the email..thank you :)

Last edited:

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
it was rejected after 185 days.......we are approaching one year! being refused after so much time would be really bad.
Agreed. Again that was isolated case in itself. We cannot be negative thinking we will go through the same. Also, as you stated, we are more than 300 days into processing. I want to say there is slim to no chance of getting rejection now.

Syedomar.s

Nov 17, 2017
Hey guys,,,my aor is 9 ,ND I have such complicated situation here...in October I ordered for my first Gcms nd came to know that eligibility not met -for refusal
It was for not providing job duties ND salary on letter head,ND review required for my previous job for which by the way I'm not claiming points...aanyways I raised CSE ND provided them new letter with all missing things.nd LOE for my previous job that place got shut ND I can't get anything from there..after a month I ordered another set of gcms,which I got only on February,there I noticed that all places where case anslana was giving his review was blank ND even the place where it was eligibility not met for refusal it is now 11.2 nothing else...end I got s16c1 on 3 pages on my notes,,,I'm confused what is it ,where am I standing?are they still going to refuse may god forbid..ND s 16 why is it there ,,does that mean that they are really giving me a chance...please anybody put some inputs,I'm very worried...

D

Deleted member 810875

Agreed. Again that was isolated case in itself. We cannot be negative thinking we will go through the same. Also, as you stated, we are more than 300 days into processing. I want to say there is slim to no chance of getting rejection now.
Amen to the bolded part.

Reactions: matper18

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Almost had a heart attack when an e-mail from Immigration and Citizenship Canada came today. "March is fraud prevention month" :(