+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,
So I THINK I had a ghost update. When i logged in it showed profile updated but when i logged out and logged in again its gone back to submitted.
Inside its still the same, eligibility is in progress, bgc in progress etc etc

Does this mean something?

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys,
So I THINK I had a ghost update. When i logged in it showed profile updated but when i logged out and logged in again its gone back to submitted.
Inside its still the same, eligibility is in progress, bgc in progress etc etc

Does this mean something?
I had 3 of those over the past 2 weeks too :(

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi guys, please any inlander who wants to order GCMS note but the ATIP website keeps redirecting the person? Any solution to that? @bimale4bipeople and anyone who can advise please your opinion is needed!

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
I called IRCC and they said I am under background check and I have to wait
I got notes and they were not that informative either
I am guessing the ghost updates were after you got gcms right?

Still, ghost updates definitely are a good thing .If not approval, the least it means is that someone is going through your file and there should be movement soon.

So just hang in there.

Btw whats your VO?
So day before yesterday, the ircc agent on call could access my file and told me my vo was ottawa and london. My gcms in nov and till last week there was no mention of vo

After ghost uodate yesterday, I called ircc again and THIS time they couldnt even access the file saying its handled overseas in London now.

So I am hoping being transferred to London and ghost update means PPR is close.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hlo Friends
Finally got ppr request after 10 months and finished with depositing passports at VFS
Aor -6 April,Mep-13 April,Ip2-18 May,SS started-20 May,SS finished-20 Dec,Remedicals-3 jan and passed on 7 jan 19 and finally PPR -23 jan 2019.
Thanks everyone for helping and supporting,May god bless you all with your PPR soon
Thanks and regards

Special thanks to @legalfalcon and @bimale4bipeople ,It would not have been possible without you guys,

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi All,

I am the silent listener in this group and today I received mail from CIC to submit my passport for visa my AOR is 11Apr

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hlo Friends
Finally got ppr request after 10 months and finished with depositing passports at VFS
Aor -6 April,Mep-13 April,Ip2-18 May,SS started-20 May,SS finished-20 Dec,Remedicals-3 jan and passed on 7 jan 19 and finally PPR -23 jan 2019.
Thanks everyone for helping and supporting,May god bless you all with your PPR soon
Thanks and regards

Special thanks to @legalfalcon and @bimale4bipeople ,It would not have been possible without you guys,
Congratulations!

Reactions: Sandy0809