+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
We sent the email in same format.Don't know what to do, will send a CSE if no response in next week too.
Can I ask you 'why you were in Review required' and have you done any thing from your side to clear it.
Yeah, just phrase it politely, of course. Something more along the lines of, "I was wondering why my eligibility has been marked as 'review required' - might you be able to provide me with an idea of when you expect to complete your review process."

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
We sent the email in same format.Don't know what to do, will send a CSE if no response in next week too.
Can I ask you 'why you were in Review required' and have you done any thing from your side to clear it.
It was for PoF. My account didnt have enough balance so I showed them my mutual fund statement that had a surrender value. I think initially it confused them.
I say initially cos of 2 reasons:
1: under notes it just said "officer please review document xxxx"
2: this note was added in may 2018 before i contacted cic that I had gotten married post-aor. I had added my wife and submitted her docs only by 1st week of august. And my gcms notes was dated in November. So basically from may to November they did not touch my file untill i requested gcms lol.

And no i did not submit anything else. I was going to though but then i the agent in 1st week of jan told me on phone that my eligibility is cleared .

This is why i am very confused and also anxious due to the complicated nature of my application.
Ottawa told me it was in queue for review which usually means bgc is done. And agent last week told my criminality was in progress and security not yet started lol .

Reactions: JJ April Aor

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
It was for PoF. My account didnt have enough balance so I showed them my mutual fund statement that had a surrender value. I think initially it confused them.
I say initially cos of 2 reasons:
1: under notes it just said "officer please review document xxxx"
2: this note was added in may 2018 before i contacted cic that I had gotten married post-aor. I had added my wife and submitted her docs only by 1st week of august. And my gcms notes was dated in November. So basically from may to November they did not touch my file untill i requested gcms lol.

And no i did not submit anything else. I was going to though but then i the agent in 1st week of jan told me on phone that my eligibility is cleared .

This is why i am very confused and also anxious due to the complicated nature of my application.
Ottawa told me it was in queue for review which usually means bgc is done. And agent last week told my criminality was in progress and security not yet started lol .
Thank you.I think you are in final review before PPR and it will not take much time.May be it's a new proceedure to double check security before the approval.

My file is under review required due to an error by the case analyst in his summary note (mentioned fund not sufficient for 3 applicants,but actually it's 2 ).We raised a CSE's and send emails supported by screenshots of the respective pages in GCMS note explaining the facts.As per the last call with CIC agent on Jan 1st week he did'nt find any progress but confirmed that they are aware about the mistake.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Got this from IRCC after email enquiry,

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.”

Is this a good sign or it’s just another generic reply from them?

svetali

Sep 10, 2018
Got this from IRCC after email enquiry,

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.”

Is this a good sign or it’s just another generic reply from them?
Please kindly tell which email address you guys contact with CIC? I'd like to send an email to follow up with my case. AOR : May 04, 2018. Appreaciated.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Please kindly tell which email address you guys contact with CIC? I'd like to send an email to follow up with my case. AOR : May 04, 2018. Appreaciated.
mine said:
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further
information is required or if a decision is made on your application. We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting
you with your inquiry

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
My local MP hasn't got back to me. any experience from someone in the forum? what's usually the timeline? it's been more than a week!.
Also is it true that after an MP Office is involved you can't contact CIC by yourself anymore?!?!?

ssabin

Jan 21, 2019
AOR April 16 2018, submitted bridge working visa in Nov 2018. No progress for the last four months. Eligibility is still under reviewed and background check is in progress. This is driving me crazy, anyone with the same situation here??

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Did you have any updates since May then?
Has your BGC started?
What is your review for? I know my review got over due to the fact that my eligibility is cleared and BGC started. I am thinking of waiting this week out before ordering gcms/cbsa notes for the 2nd time .
A new set of GCMS notes are supposed to arrive next Monday, so I'll have a better idea of whether or not there's been any progress. My review was required because of insufficient documents relating to my foreign work experience. I worked for about two years as an independent consultant for many companies. I have since then submitted extra documents via CSE without them asking for it (last October I believe), in the hopes of speeding the process along.

shabbirshaik

Sep 6, 2018
AOR April 16 2018, submitted bridge working visa in Nov 2018. No progress for the last four months. Eligibility is still under reviewed and background check is in progress. This is driving me crazy, anyone with the same situation here??
Exactly same! AOR April 14, applied for bridging on Nov 7 and eligibility and background check is in progress. I will be happy if they at least extend my work permit for now.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Aor April 14th. Contacted my local MP last week and was told the same, everything passed except security which has been ongoing since July, 2018. Anyone here who were stuck in SS and got PPR recently?

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Aor April 14th. Contacted my local MP last week and was told the same, everything passed except security which has been ongoing since July, 2018. Anyone here who were stuck in SS and got PPR recently?
Not stuck in SS, but Review Required for past 6 months or more. You are not alone. Good luck.