+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I should have done that earlier but I was hoping that my case will be ready soon but it never happened.
Better late than ever mate :D
Did you call IRCC call center to inquire about the status of your application? If not I suggest you call them on 1-888-242-2100. Call them between 5-6 pm (EST)(yeah they work around this time). Be ready to dial in 3-4 times because of the volumes of call will be high. Keep your UCI# and Application# handy. Ask them about:
-Eligibility - Passed or not yet
-Criminality - Passed or not yet
-Security - Completed or not started
Ask them which IRCC office your application is being processed at...
sorry for my blah blah... if you have already done this earlier...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingever and Vik_Ig

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Congratulations. Can you please tell me 'Did you receive remedical instruction(form) from CIC, If so 'Did you sent any CSE intimating them on your medical expiry and requested for remedical form'.
OR
You just sent the New Medical report from your side without CIC request
I was thinking abt intimating them but before that my SS got completed and got remedicals request from CIC.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
Congratulations!! Did you get to know through cbsa notes when your SS started? Also, do you mind asking me which country are you from?
I am from India and got to know abt SS from Gcms and to make sure I also ordered CBSA And Csis notes.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
Congratulations! I hope you receive your passports back v soon! Meanwhile, don't forget to add or update your profile on MyImmiTracker.com - it will benefit us all.
Thanks Bro

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Thank God
Finally it's PPR !!!

AOR - April 26 th
FSW Outland
Medical passed -2 May 18
IP 2 - 22 Jan 19
PPR - 24 Jan 19

We were in Review required and passed the eligibility and criminality on 22 Jan 2019.

Thankful to all of you and I seriously hope and pray that all my freinds in the forum get their PPR soon.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Thank God
Finally it's PPR !!!

AOR - April 26 th
FSW Outland
Medical passed -2 May 18
IP 2 - 22 Jan 19
PPR - 24 Jan 19

We were in Review required and passed the eligibility and criminality on 22 Jan 2019.

Thankful to all of you and I seriously hope and pray that all my freinds in the forum get their PPR soon.

Congratulations for your PPR. May I ask the date you have given your Medical tests ? As your AOR is April I assume you must have given your Medicals in March ?

My Medicals will expire in April 2019 but they requested for a re Medicals in my case so just wondering what’s the situation in your case?

Reactions: JJ April Aor

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank God
Finally it's PPR !!!

AOR - April 26 th
FSW Outland
Medical passed -2 May 18
IP 2 - 22 Jan 19
PPR - 24 Jan 19

Congratulations. May I ask what is your VO?
I am 27th April AoR and last I heard was my file was transferred to London VO this week and had a ghost update as well on Monday, since then nothing. I hope the ghost update wasnt for security

Reactions: JJ April Aor

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Congratulations for your PPR. May I ask the date you have given your Medical tests ? As your AOR is April I assume you must have given your Medicals in March ?

My Medicals will expire in April 2019 but they requested for a re Medicals in my case so just wondering what’s the situation in your case?
Thank you.Our medical date was April 16, 2018 and as per GCMS note expiry date is April 20, 2019.
Actually our case was delayed(Review required)due to a mistake from their side ,that may be the reason they didn't ask for Med redo.

I think it's a good sign to get Med redo request since many of them got PPR soon after medical resubmission.
You will get it soon buddy, all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr@P

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Congratulations. May I ask what is your VO?
I am 27th April AoR and last I heard was my file was transferred to London VO this week and had a ghost update as well on Monday, since then nothing. I hope the ghost update wasnt for security
Thank you.
It's Ottawa.In your case I think the ghost update is sign of PPR, Best of luck.