+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Mayavi

May 6, 2018
Yes, I found the abbreviation on google.
IP stands for In Progress. LOL
Thanks for letting me know :)

Some abbreviations:

*AVO* - Accra Visa Office
*PCC* - Police Clearance Certificate
*FSW* - Federal Skill Worker
*EE* - Express Entry
*ITA* - Invitation To Apply
*PPR* - Passport Requirement
*MR* - Medical Request
*POF* - Proof of Fund
*CRS* - Comprehensive Ranking System
*NOC* - National Occupation Clarification
*AOR* - Acknowledgement of Receipt
*PER* - Positive Eligibility Review
*COPR* Confirmation of Permanent Residence
*PEI* Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration
*AOR* Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
*BDEC* Background Decision
*CC* Credit Card
*CHC* Canadian High Commission – refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
*CIC* Citizenship and Immigration, Canada – the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
*CIO* Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia – where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
*DD* Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
*ECA* Educational Credential Assessment
*ECAS* Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
*FD* Fixed Deposit
*SLU* Second Level Update
*FILE BF'D TO* File Brought Forward date
*FINDEC* Financial Decision
*FOSS* is a central database of applications
*GCMS* Global Case Management System
*IMMCAT* Immigration Category
*JD* Job Description
*M01-M07* level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
*MEDDEC* Medical Decision
*MI* Ministerial Instructions
*MR* Medical Examination Request
*NCR* No Criminal Record
*NOC* National Occupation Classification
*OREQ* Other Requirement
*PCC* Police Clearance Certificate
*PER* Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
*PI* Principal Immigrant
*POF* Proof of Funds
*PPR* Passport Request
*PPS* point at paper screening stage
*PS* Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
*PSDEC* Paper Selection Decision
*RPRF* Right of Permanent Residence Fees
*SEC CRIM* Security criminal
*SELDEC* Selection Decision
*SW1* Skill Worker 1
*UCI* Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
*VO* Visa Office
*RBVO* Received by Visa Office
*XREF* Cross referenced applicant
*PR* - Permanent Residency
*NA* Not Applicable
*IP* In Progress (1 or 2) and refers to the status of your background check
*NBG* Next Step is to Conduct a Background Check
*BOWP* Bridging Open Work Permit
*PGWP* Post Graduation Work Permit
*CSIS* Canadian Security Intelligence Service

Reactions: riadh87 and tbn2k18

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Received a response from a CSE raised on 4/26/2018, below is the reply from an IRCC agent.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Ganguli

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Received a response from a CSE raised on 4/26/2018, below is the reply from an IRCC agent.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Awsome Harsh... good news... Mithai ke taiyaari shuru kardo...

Reactions: Ganguli

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018

Hello folks,
I have accepted my ITA in 19th April 2018. I am working in one organisation and shows the same as my employer in my application. Now I would like to change my job.

Do I need to inform CIC about this? If yes, what is the procedure for the same.

In what circumstances I can change the job?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
As per the ImmiTracker for April AOR

Your application was Submitted on the 2018-04-02. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 8 May 2018 in the worst case it will be the 1 January 2019. On average you should expect a PPR by the 12 July 2018.

Your application was Submitted on the 2018-04-09. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 15 May 2018 in the worst case it will be the 8 January 2019. On average you should expect a PPR by the 19 July 2018.

Your application was Submitted on the 2018-04-16. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 22 May 2018 in the worst case it will be the 15 January 2019. On average you should expect a PPR by the 26 July 2018.

Your application was Submitted on the 2018-04-23. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 29 May 2018 in the worst case it will be the 22 January 2019. On average you should expect a PPR by the 2 August 2018.

Your application was Submitted on the 2018-04-30. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 5 June 2018 in the worst case it will be the 29 January 2019. On average you should expect a PPR by the 9 August 2018.

We can rule out the best case scenario. As it doesn't seem to happen. So the best possible scenario is getting PPR mail by July or early August.

tks,
tbn2k18

Reactions: hahaHHH

Rijo02

May 2, 2018

What message did you send via CSE?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
What message did you send via CSE?
Hi there, Just kindly want to verify if IRCC has already sent ready for visa email to any of my emails or any email. Because i previously have 5 emails with IRCC and I’m worried if anything would trigger to send to any of the email that I don’t use anymore. Since last time I inquired, my Eligibility is recommended pass and bgc is in progress. Which I want to make sure that if the application will be granted ready for visa email, please kindly let me know which email address that you guys sent to. Thanks so much in advance.

(They ignored my question and instead tell me the status of my application. Which is what I would want to ask. I’m glad that this generic message appears before ppr usually days or weeks. If you google, some people would get a message saying your application is in normal processing times and I don’t have this in mine. And last time a December AOR guy HKV, he received this generic update from CSE early April and he got ppr by end of April. And it’s just the finalization before ppr)

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
This have been my point......The progress of applicants review does not seem to follow the conventional IP1/IP2 timeline that we all have studied and monitor. For instance, Wannanepr9090 submitted his/her application on the 29th of April and he is currently in IP2 while many that submitted earlier this month (myself included) are still in IP1. What does this tell us? Personally, I think the officer progressing out application might not follow the updating sequence while doing his/her job. I believe that early IP2 might just be IP1 as most persons who have moved to IP2 within 1 week after MEP still end up spending up at least 4 weeks in IP2 (which is the time it takes in IP1).
Well, its good we all are here.......Lets see how early IP2 and later IP2 compares to getting PPR.

Cheers guys!!
Very true. I went straight from AOR to MEP & IP2 on the same day. I've now been in IP2 for 3 weeks. Hoping for good news soon (as we all are) but I'm very aware that I may be without changes in my account until June/July or even August.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I noticed 2 more people got PPR's (within 18-20 days of the AoR).
They both are FSW-O, Indian passport holders living in US.

Congratulations to both of these fellas.

Reactions: tbn2k18