+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Wait, So you have a UK passport and PR of Australia and now you will have PR of Canada as well. So post 3 years of PR in Canada, you will apply for Canadian Citizenship, right? So what happens to your UK citizenship and Australian PR

That is complicated ! What are you into?
Music just lost his rhythm :D

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Hahaha!!

I am citizen of UK and citizen of Australia. I don't know if I will be allowed to be citizen of Canada too... I will let you know!! :p
As much as I would also love to collect different passports, my life would be deeply complicated with citizenship in 3 countries. Does India even allow us to have citizenship in 3 countries? I think they haven't even approved the dual citizenship completely yet.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
As much as I would also love to collect different passports, my life would be deeply complicated with citizenship in 3 countries. Does India even allow us to have citizenship in 3 countries? I think they haven't even approved the dual citizenship completely yet.
India has OCI card system. God knows when will the start granting dual citizenship

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
India has OCI card system. God knows when will the start granting dual citizenship
Little off topic: India cannot grant dual citizenship unless they change Article 5,6,7,8 of the Constitution, which is unlikely [Which was written keeping in mind the creation of Pakistan, and allowing citizens to have 1 citizenship either India or Pakistan]. OCI is the only work around without altering the constitution

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Little off topic: India cannot grant dual citizenship unless they change Article 5,6,7,8 of the Constitution, which is unlikely [Which was written keeping in mind the creation of Pakistan, and allowing citizens to have 1 citizenship either India or Pakistan]. OCI is the only work around without altering the constitution
Thx you for the lesson in history Proff Kuchbhi... let’s focus on Yoga breathe in and out PPR ;)