+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks alot for your reply, yeah I will wait for the GCMS notes. It’s just that when I called 4 weeks ago, the background status was more along the lines of your backgroud check is in progress..etc (just like the CIC account), so I thought with that change in the status, the file may have moved forward. Ah well, will just have to wait. Thanks again !
Hi

Same is the case with my application status, I just called on the advised number, I chose the option to talk with the agent however, couldnot connect the call was closed from that side saying sorry we are experiencing high number of calls etc.

I noticed the change in reply on my background status - earlier one month back it was repeating what is in IP1 account status.

Today it mentioned different only for background "The review of your background check has not started yet" it can mean background check completed, however, Still the review not started so no IP2 --- Just an assumption though,, I hope this is a sign of progress :) and we get to IP2 soon :)

All The Best !!

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Hi all,
sorry have been very busy at work. am still waiting on IP1!
kind of have made my heart accept that mine is a paper-based PNP PR application and will take very long! :)
Cheers!
Wishing for a rapid PPR for all of us!

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi

Same is the case with my application status, I just called on the advised number, I chose the option to talk with the agent however, couldnot connect the call was closed from that side saying sorry we are experiencing high number of calls etc.

I noticed the change in reply on my background status - earlier one month back it was repeating what is in IP1 account status.

Today it mentioned different only for background "The review of your background check has not started yet" it can mean background check completed, however, Still the review not started so no IP2 --- Just an assumption though,, I hope this is a sign of progress :) and we get to IP2 soon :)

All The Best !!
@otmans and @Mehul@T
Honestly, I do not clearly remember the computerized voice version of my account status. As far as I recollect, I have heard the review of your background check has not started yet, both the times I called.
This is human nature: when we really want something badly, the slightest progress or hope of progress towards achieving it, is overwhelming and we tend to exaggerate and dwell our minds in that slightest possibility.

I am sailing in the same boat too.
Well, let us face the reality and wait for the GCMS notes

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi all,
kind of have made my heart accept that mine is a paper-based PNP PR application and will take very long! :)
Cheers!
Hello....
Don’t u worry that much ... we all r gonna get through this process soon...
Hope u see the changes soon

Reactions: write2rtd

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all,
Cheers!
Common Girl cheer up, lots look fwd too during the beautiful summer in Nova Scotia, why get bothered on things which are in process, you are based here and your application is in process and touch wood having a good job ;).

Enjoy the moment and let time do its magic for you ;), in the end it will all turn out beautiful for you...

We are all at a stage where we see a speed bump in front of us and we have to slow down and once we cross it and look back in the rear view mirror and will laugh out loud and say to ourselves, he he, it was just a speed bump silly me...

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
I was able to speak to an IRCC agent an hour ago. Basically, he confirmed what my GCMS notes say. Background check hasn't started yet and eligibility looks good but a final decision hasn't been taken yet. He said generally, eligibility is finalized once background check and security are cleared. He also said that everything looks good and that I shouldn't worry about my application. He also mentioned that the fact that they do not need additional docs is a good sign. And he was able to provide all this info because my application is being processed in Ottawa, probably due to workload in visa offices outside Canada. In short, he said that I had nothing to worry about and that I just had to be patient and wait a little longer :)

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
I was able to speak to an IRCC agent an hour ago. Basically, he confirmed what my GCMS notes say. Background check hasn't started yet and eligibility looks good but a final decision hasn't been taken yet. He said generally, eligibility is finalized once background check and security are cleared. He also said that everything looks good and that I shouldn't worry about my application. He also mentioned that the fact that they do not need additional docs is a good sign. And he was able to provide all this info because my application is being processed in Ottawa, probably due to workload in visa offices outside Canada. In short, he said that I had nothing to worry about and that I just had to be patient and wait a little longer :)
Single applicant? Aor?