+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thank you so much!

Yes, I know each application is different and I have lot of travel history that is why I was waiting patiently, however, now it's high time, as I can see from the tracker same category FSW-O single applicant are getting PPR with AOR in May, many days after my AOR.

Even if they inquire at all the countries I traveled, the clearance shall come within a month, I got PCC from Germany in one month & it's straight froward application means they can verify all information easily and no criminal record anytime.

I got medical pass on 24 April, then after no update it is in IP1 since 24 April.

I raised CSE for visa office, didn't got reply, I have ordered GCMS notes recently,

Thank you again, I need to wait patiently some more days I think.

All The Best!
Thanks a lot :)

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Reactions: Emmemm07

otmans

Apr 14, 2018
This means that you are in IP1.
When you login to your account in www.cic.gc.ca, under the heading background check, currently, you must be seeing the same update, as what you hear on phone upon calling CIC.

I also see that you have ordered GCMS notes, they should give more clarity.
Please keep checking your spam folder.
Thanks alot for your reply, yeah I will wait for the GCMS notes. It’s just that when I called 4 weeks ago, the background status was more along the lines of your backgroud check is in progress..etc (just like the CIC account), so I thought with that change in the status, the file may have moved forward. Ah well, will just have to wait. Thanks again !

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks alot for your reply, yeah I will wait for the GCMS notes. It’s just that when I called 4 weeks ago, the background status was more along the lines of your backgroud check is in progress..etc (just like the CIC account), so I thought with that change in the status, the file may have moved forward. Ah well, will just have to wait. Thanks again !
You should speak to the agent when you call them up(may have to wait for some time) there you should ask them if you Eligibility and criminality part has been completed and whether this has been passed or otherwise

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
You should speak to the agent when you call them up(may have to wait for some time) there you should ask them if you Eligibility and criminality part has been completed and whether this has been passed or otherwise
My eligibility and criminality is passed and back ground check in progress with one half is completed is what agent said. It is in CIO office. what does that mean

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
My eligibility and criminality is passed and back ground check in progress with one half is completed is what agent said. It is in CIO office. what does that mean
AJ,
CIO would mean Centralized Intake Office, Ottawa
I am just guessing here that other part of the BGC maybe done at the local visa office aka LVO (who will issue you the PPR)

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
AJ,
CIO would mean Centralized Intake Office, Ottawa
I am just guessing here that other part of the BGC maybe done at the local visa office aka LVO (who will issue you the PPR)
Yes. It is in Nova Scotia. It was initially with CPC, Ottawa. last week also, it was same status. any idea how much more time it will take tentatively? will CIO itself issue PPR or LVO?